What is AdHive About?
AdHive’s main mission is to develop a community of bloggers and content creators that have a larger audience than traditional TV channels. By placing ads on their own channel, it gives bloggers from any location in the world the chance to obtain a decent living and run effective ad campaigns.
What Problem Does AdHive Solve?
In 2018, the digital marketing world has experienced noticeable differences. Previously, it was easy for advertisers to reach their audiences online through banners, videos, and other forms of targeted marketing.
As of now, most advertisements are blocked by ad blockers. While this is a relief for the site viewer, advertisers are losing millions of dollars annually. It is expected that advertisers will lose up to $27 billion in revenue by 2020.
AdHive aims to solve this problem using blockchain technology and AI modules to help with the advertising process. Its platform allows brands to place their ads on an unlimited amount of influencer channels without worrying about the execution.
This gives a new opportunity for influencers and advertisers to receive monetization. AdHive’s plans to increase advertising capacity and audience through its decentralized network of advertising services.
How Does it Work?
AdHive works through its own ADH token. In Adhive’s network, users can buy and hold ADH tokens to help complete their advertising projects. Additionally, the token can be used to reward people who participate in the ad based network.
For example, a user can gain ADH tokens by completing surveys, putting ads on videos, and doing native advertisement assessments. Since they are ERC-20 tokens, they are unable to be hacked due to Ethereum’s powerful encryption network.
This table demonstrates AdHive’s most prominent features:
How Does AdHive Benefit Me?
- AI Powered Network: AdHive uses its AI modules to track every video involved in its platform. This includes the objects and words used in the channel.
- Reliability and Transparency: AdHive uses transparent agreements to give a provide a clear distribution of funds.
- Vlog Monetization: AdHive gives vloggers the ability to obtain money for their videos easily. It’s also able to track broadcasts and online streams.
- International Campaigns: With AdHive, you can advertise internationally across borders without restrictive regulations.
- Crypto Community Mass Promotion: AdHive allows you to promote your videos across a wide audience of crypto users.
- Shared Knowledge: In AdHive’s network, community members can provide relevant information to bloggers and can help by providing additional services.
Token Sale Information:
Accepted Payment: ETH
Website For ICO: Adhive.TV
- January 31, 2018 – February 2, 2018
- Exchange Rate: 1 ETH = 4000 ADH (15%-20% Bonus)
Token Sale Phase #1:
- February 2, 2018 – March 7, 2018
- Soft Cap: $2 Million
- Hard Cap: $12 Million = 4000 ADH (10% Bonus)
- Exchange Rate: 1 ETH
Token Sale Phase #2:
- TBA (2019)
Overall, we think that AdHive is a good ICO because of its ability to helps bloggers obtain monetization without the hassle of traditional advertising. When using its network, users can receive more profit from their original content and run successful advertising campaigns.
While we don’t know the future for this ICO, we can expect that its a promising one.
You can sign up for Adhive here: https://adhive.tv/reg?ref=33499
Disclaimer: We are not investment advisors, this post was made to inform users on AdHive and its services. Invest at your own risk and speak to your investment adviser before partaking in any ICO.