What is Alluma?
Alluma seeks to revolutionize the digital currency trading around Asia; It does this by reducing the existing bottlenecks constraining Asia’s current market. These problems include limited token offerings, poor customer service, low-quality security and regulatory compliance through existing platforms.
Alluma is designed as a six-layer security architecture that’s regulatory compliant. Also, they perform personalized customer service and is user-friendly for new crypto traders. Advanced traders can access deep liquidity and powerful tools.
This ecosystem is to provide a liquid crypto space that solves multiple user pain points. The system is aided by its strong AML and KYC policies that are based on a multi-layered governance structure and international industry best practices.
Put simply, Alluma is an Exchange ICO project. Its platform has distinct advantages over local exchanges within Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other emerging markets.
Why? Because it has fiat to crypto trading, streamlined onboarding, simple platform UI, and uses the best global security practices. With Alluma, you can expect safer investing due to its implementation of blockchain technology. And as this project grows, we can expect to see more mobile and web-based versions of this decentralized platform.
- Mobile Experience: Alluma plans to have a mobile platform within 2019. It will help in buying, selling, and managing your portfolio through iOs and Android devices. All you have to do is download the app, verify your details, and start trading!
- User to User Utility: Alluma gives benefits for those who refer users to their platform. Users can receive LUMA tokens through voting, moderating, commenting, and sharing content.
- User to Platform Utility: Having a membership to Alluma’s platform grants access to its loyalty program. This includes VIP customer support and discounted trading fees. It gives the user the option to participate in future token sales.
- 24/7 Customer Support: For VIP members, they have access to Alluma’s customer support team. So you’ll be able to receive additional assistance when using its platform.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $5,000,000 (Soft Cap) – $12,000,000 (Hard Cap)
- Price: 1 LUMA = 0.01 USD
- Accepted Currencies: ETH
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Multi Cryptocurrency: Alluma is an exchange that accepts 40+ different cryptocurrencies. And it has 110+ pairs of curated projects that contribute to Alluma’s system in a regulatory compliant and legal manner.
- Network of Liquidity Providers: Alluma will have a cross exchange order book system. The system works by letting the platform take volume exchanges from other exchange partners. This allows for institutional trading partners to deepen their liquidity on token pairings.
- Low Trading Fes: Alluma is a good project for investments and crypto exchanges. With its blockchain based platform, it allows for users to have around 25% less trading fees when using the LUMA token.
- Saturated Market: While Alluma is a great exchange ICO, it’s in direct competition with popular exchanges (Poloniex, Coinbase, etc.). This can make it difficult for it to obtain market share.
Basically, Alluma is an ICO project that has a great idea behind it. It aims to make a decentralized exchange system to help beginner investors trade. Due to this and its innovative technology, this project has a chance to impact the crypto community within a few years.