How Does Alt.Estate Work?
When someone wants to get into the real estate market, they will typically have to invest in an entire house and then turn around and flip it for more than they paid. While this may sound relatively straightforward, the simple fact of the matter is that most people don’t have that kind of disposable income.
Real estate is an excellent way to make money if you can read markets and you know what people want, but if you don’t have the money, then you can’t do anything with your knowledge, until now. Alt.Estate divides properties into fractions and then assigns them a value in tokens which users can trade.
What Problem Does it Solve?
- Making Real Estate Easier to Start With: First off, Alt.Estate helps expand the real estate market, which will be beneficial for everyone as there will be more money flowing through. By letting you choose how much money you want to invest in a property, real estate becomes closer to other forms of trading.
- Giving Homeowners a More Flexible Way to Sell: There are times when it is a challenge to sell a whole house, and the market in your area may be better set for that home to be divided into assets to be traded. This will result in some homeowners making more money off of a sale than they otherwise would have.
Bountyhive Username: thetechinsider
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- Revolutionizing Real Estate: By splitting up properties into parcels that can be purchased digitally, the real estate market becomes much easier to get into. Whether you have millions of dollars to invest or only hundreds, Alt.Estate gives everyone an opportunity to get started.
- Buy and Sell Internationally: There is no limit to where you invest in your properties so you can easily diversify your assets without needing to worry. On the other hand, if you are dead sure that a certain area overseas is going to boom, you can still invest in real estate over there.
- A Well-Trained Team: The Alt.Estate team is composed of members who have been working in this industry for years, so you can rest assured that this ICO is being managed by the right people.
- A Competitive Field: We don’t see too many problems with this ICO except for a single relatively significant one. Since the field of real estate tokenization is one of the more popular options for many ICOs, you will find that Alt.Estate has some pretty stiff competition to contend with.
By splitting properties into fractions, Alt.Estate hopes to make the real estate market more open. Only time will tell if their plan will work, but if what they have done so far is any indication, then they shouldn’t have too much trouble getting everything to work.