What is ANTAVIRA?
ANTAVIRA is a credit risk management platform aimed at helping lenders better manage their costs. In an effort to prevent low-credit loans and low-quality borrowers from defaulting, credit card companies and lenders have had to increase spending when it comes to their credit risk management sector. As the lender grows, they need to spend more money doing background checks and obtaining data to ensure that they are making wise lending decisions that won’t make them lose money. Over time, these costs can add up to significant amounts.
ANTAVIRA will allow lenders and creditors from around the world to network on their blockchain platform and exchange data on trends and user data. ANTAVIRA will also provide smart contracts which will make loan terms more transparent and allow them to reimburse losses in a simple and efficient manner.
- Risk-Free Lending: Using smart contracts, lenders can reimburse their losses when a borrower defaults. This will prevent lenders from losing money every time that somebody defaults or fails to make payments.
- Quality Control: With access to a wide database of borrower information, creditors will be able to create transparent smart contracts on the ANTAVIRA platform that will mitigate losses and ensure that only higher-quality borrowers are being considered.
- Transparent Ecosystem: Creditors and lenders will be able to work together on the ANTAVIRA network to improve smart contracts and exchange data.
What Issue Does it Solve?
When the housing market crashed in 2008, many banks went bankrupt. People couldn’t afford to pay back the loans that they had taken out to purchase low-cost real estate for house flipping. For years, they had allowed those with low credit or no credit to take out loans that were far above their means, and in the end, it bit them in the back. Since then, lenders have had to strengthen their credit risk management departments to ensure that loans to go out to people who can’t pay them back.
ANTAVIRA wants to build a platform that will make this process easier and cheaper than ever before. Through their use of smart contracts and the exchange of data and collaboration between users, creditors can mitigate their risks and spend less.
Token Sale Information
- Website: http://antavira.com/
- Whitepaper: http://antavira.com/img/Antavira_WP.pdf
- Token name: ARMT
- Token Sale: June 16th – July 16th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 ARMT = $1 USD
- Hardcap: $17,500,000 USD
- Softcap: $3,500,000 USD
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Allows creditors to make more and spend less
- Eliminates the need for creditors to pay billions in risk management
- Encourages networking and collaboration between lenders
- The means by which lenders will be reimbursed on defaulted loans are unclear
ANTAVIRA has a great idea that could potentially save major lenders trillions of dollars over the coming years. They will, however, need to do some serious marketing and PR work if they their platform to be adopted in a global fashion. If they can make this happen, though, then the possibilities are endless. Creditors will save trillions and ANTAVIRA’s investors, and shareholders will see huge profits.