What is Attrace?
In the previous decade, online marketing and advertising have become a popular way for new businesses to arise. Online audiences have migrated to the internet, making it easier for affiliate marketers to charge users per click, lead, or view.
Affiliate marketing has only a market share of 5% in the entire online marketing spectrum. Because of trust and technical issues, affiliate marketing has struggled to become a profitable means for online marketers.
Attrace plans to help solve this problem by doing the following:
- Create a decentralized blockchain from scratch so that every referral and click is tracked.
- Using independent validation and smart contracts to make affiliate marketing a transparent and efficient form of advertising.
- Tracks the conversion rate, making it easier for affiliate marketers to know what marketing tactic leads to a sale.
While Attrace’s blockchain will be used for multiple markets and solutions, it’s main focus is to make the Affiliate Network (the middleman), completely obsolete. This innovation will help change the market from gaining $13 billion a year to $260 billion a year.
With Attrace, it will help make online marketers have a direct and clear way to view their statistics. Since the data is stored on blockchain, its protected from third parties who are attempting to create fraudulent or malicious attacks to your campaign.
To pay for the service, the merchant pays the publisher via Attrace coin (ATTR). Since the transaction is reliable, the payout is instantaneous. Thus, you’ll pay the 0.5% fee using ATTR.
- Fraud Detection: Smart contracts are attached to every referral/click. This means that they cannot be manipulated and resulting in accurate statistics that demonstrate the reality of your marketing campaign.
- No Merchant Restrictions: Emerging and Long Tail markets will be judged based on reputation, not at the Affiliate Network’s discretion.
- Direct Connection Between Merchants and Publishers: Attrace’s platform creates a direct communication between merchants and publishers via a message board.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal: 2,000,000 USD (Soft Cap) – 14,698,864 USD (Hard Cap)
- Total Tokens: 500,000,000 (For Sale)
- Pre Sale: June 21, 2018 – July 5, 2018
- ICO Sale: July 12, 2018 – September 6, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Low Fees: Attrace doesn’t have a middleman when users conduct marketing campaigns. Most affiliate networks will charge 10-25% per commision. When using Attrace, this cost is reduced to 0.5%.
- No Tracking Problems: Every individual referral/click has a unique ID. This results in a reliable system that tracks the Publishers’ performance.
- Limited Online Marketing Strategies: While Attrace plans on helping the Affiliate Marketing sector, we wish that they would expand to other options. Doing so would increase their user base and gain more market share in the long term.
- Low Focus: Since they’re focusing only on Affiliate Marketing, it can give a competitor an opportunity to build upon their idea.
Overall we don’t believe Attrace will go far, after seeing how the team behaves and their amateur way of doing business this project is likely to fail. Do not invest.