What is Aworker?
Aworker is very similar to pre-existing online job finding applications. Users create an account, verify their skills, and upload it to the Aworker blockchain database. Companies who are searching for employees put out open positions and list prerequisites for employment.
The difference between Aworker and other online competitors is that Aworker uses an AI to automatically match the best candidates for the job, which means that the recruiting company has less work to do on their end. Additionally, users on the network can recommend friends for certain job positions, and if their friend gets interviewed or hired, they can receive WORK tokens. These WORK tokens can be traded on exchanges or used on the Aworker network to gain perks.
- Reduces Cost Per Hire: By handling everything through the blockchain, HR departments don’t have to spend as much time and money looking for qualified applicants. Traditionally, they would have to pay lots of money for advertisements and outreach just to get in touch with skilled individuals.
- AI Matching: The Aworker AI automatically matches open job positions with the best-qualified candidates. This is helpful for both parties, as it cuts down on the amount of time that they spend searching, and gives them custom-tailored results.
- Earn Money For Recommendations: If you’re browsing through jobs on your Aworker account and see something that would be a perfect fit for your friend, you can recommend them to that company. Once the AI approves the match and passes it on to the business, they will have a chance at an interview. If your friend gets hired, you get paid.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Many western nations are experiencing an unprecedented labor shortage. It’s becoming harder and harder for companies to find qualified and skilled labor whether they’re searching for industrial employees or graduate-level skillset. With Aworkers AI-powered matching system, companies and potential recruits spend less time browsing their options, and more time looking at pre-approved matches.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://aworker.io/
- Whitepaper: https://aworker.io/docs/Aworker_Whitepaper.pdf
- Token name: WORK
- Token Sale: May 26th – June 27th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 WORK = 0.000333 ETH
- Hardcap: 24,770 ETH
- Banned countries: USA, Iraq, North Korea
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Connects qualified workers with open jobs that need their skills
- Cuts down recruitment and cost per hire expenses for companies
- Users get paid to recommend their friends
- There are some doubts about the demand for the product as there are pre-existing online job marketplaces that people are already familiar with.