What is AXNET?
Asset Network Exchange is a crypto-to-fiat project that’s based in Estonia. The project serves their traders by giving them the first hybrid trading exchange. Users can choose from Decentralized and Centralized platforms they want to trade in.
The current cryptocurrency networks have a few issues behind them. For example, there is a major lack of fiat base exchanges on their platforms. AXNET is a Licensed Cryptocurrency Fiat Exchange that services their customers in USD, EUR, GBP, and other fiat currencies in the future.
The project lists pairs such as ETH, BTC, USDT, pairs with fiat pairs such as EUR and USD. The AXNET token is the core of this ecosystem, as it allows users exclusive discounts and enables them to participate in the trade mining system.
AXNET has a digital asset exchange that includes rechargeable addresses. Users benefit from this by being having their wallets in a decentralized interface – This process enables a peer-to-peer transaction.
- Financing Level Stability: AXNET leverages on a bank disaster proof system that handles operational tasks such as the daily accounting. This offers stability in emergency situations such as natural disasters or hardware failures.
- High-Performance Engine: AXNET uses a memory matching engine that’s capable of handling 2 million orders and process 1 million transactions per second. We like this feature because it ensures no delay or lag when conducting a transaction on AXNET’s platform.
- Operation Strategies: AXNET is backed by a strong research and development team. Their team plans to create a prosperous future by creating a referral and invitation bonus for users. With this, they plan to accomplish their target of being one of the Top 10 active cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide.
- Excellent Customer Service: AXNET plans to have a 24/7 Customer Service platform that is highly responsive to the user’s inquiry. They aim to have a team that offers support in multiple communication platforms including email. Also, AXNET will have an automated system to ensure that every message is heard and responded to.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $3,000,000 (Soft cap) – $20,000,000 (Hard cap)
- Token Sale: August 1, 2018 – September 1, 2018
- ICO Token Supply: 100,000,000 AXN
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Trading Fee Discount: As discussed on the white paper, AXNET gives users the ability to get a Trading Fee Discount up to 50% on trading fees. When paying in AXN, you can complete transactions faster and at a lower fee.
- Blockchain Technology: AXNET is a blockchain based entity, meaning that its funds will be directed towards continuous development and research. By doing this, AXNET will keep its technology up to date. This includes promoting the platform and creating decentralized apps made on Ethereum’s blockchain.
- Hybrid Exchange Options: Users can participate in a Centralized (USD, EUR, BTC, ETH) or a Decentralized Exchange System. AXNET plans to have a Decentralized EOS Token Exchange by Q3 2019.
- Country Restrictions: Since AXNET was created in Estonia, will it be able to pass US legislation? In order for this ICO to be utilized, it will need global acceptance for its idea.