What is aXpire?
AXpire is a fund administration service space built to deliver assistance to fund administrators and managers at banks, hedge funds, and private equity firms to allocate funds appropriately. AXpires vision is to have departments that specialize in legal, administration, compliance/regulatory, finance and fund accounting in the coming years.
AXpire is an enterprise planning (ERP) and software as a service (SaaS) that wants to increase the efficiency of service spend and general improvement in profit margins. Founded in January 2017, its main vision was based on a client with one of the largest hedge funds ($24bn+) in the world to deliver ‘real-time visualization and management of payment processing workflows across legal, fund accounting, administration, finance and compliance department.’ AXpire aims to do this by initially dealing with ‘resource and the time-costly process of managing and distributing expenses to each fund, or split of funds.’
- Artificial intelligence platform: AXpire uses an artificial intelligence (AI) platform to ‘reduce human error, increase profit and enhance internal procedures.’ Clients who use aXpire will benefit more in the long term as aXpire will have a larger structured query language (SQL) database, containing previous approved or denied invoices that can then be integrated into the clients company. AXpires platform can then be able to make the right decision in approving or denying expenses. ‘The longer the client relationship, the greater the average aXpire rating score (ARS).
- Resolvr: Resolvr ‘connects digital islands’ within in your organization. A business to business (B2B) management software that consolidates with programs used by fund administrators, accounting, and finance teams such as Quickbooks to improve on status quo performance. Resolvr ‘facilitates the seamless, auditable workflows of digital expenses management review, apportionment, and allocation according to the fund or funds to which every dollar should be associated. There are accounts reconciliation, oversight and control mechanisms built in to ensure all stakeholders can share information, make adjustments, send annotations, attachments, and other communications before the final product is handed over to a clients finance department. ‘ The web-based application saves time and money by removing manual tasks and reducing the likelihood of human error, providing an auditable compliance. Resolvr is also improving, currently working with chief compliance officers (CCOs) to provide supplementary ‘visualisations to our analytics and reporting.’
- MatchBX: MatchBX ‘procures services with the blockchain.’ AXpire peer to peer (p2p) marketplace which was created due to strong demand by crypto services in the market, made specifically for smaller organizations such as sole traders and freelancers. Having the same aims, to increase the efficiency of service spend and general improvement in profit margins.
What Issue Does it Solve?
AXpires blockchain provides access to ‘spend data in real time’ and allocate costs incurred between departments. With aXpires artificial learning and Resolvr technology, both integrated into one can have the potential to perform optimal decision making and implement significant cost savings. Due to its ease of implementation and flexibility, human-manual processes can be completed electronically, improving efficiency and reducing human error, providing an auditable workflow.
AXpires machine learning, in the long run, can provide businesses with the perfect formula of optimum spend control, equating to sustainable savings and greater profitability.
- Website: https://www.axpire.io/index.html#Resources
- Whitepaper: https://www.axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper.pdf
- Total Supply: 350,000,000 AXP
- Circulating Supply: 265,000,000 AXP
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- AXpires machine learning in the long run can provide businesses with the optimum cost efficient or close to it
- Removes human tasks and therefore reduces the likelihood of human error
- Works with programs used by aXpires users to improve status quo performance
- Provides an auditable compliance
- There is no mention of how much aXpire will cost for its services