What is BBiller?
BBiller is a cryptocurrency focused on blockchain technology that’s currently in its ICO phase. The company’s standards are interchangeable with global established businesses. And the project is using the Universal Business Language.
This project’s most defining feature is its supply channel documentation system. The system uses BBiller’s tokens to send these documents through Ethereum’s blockchain technology. You can configure orders that have unique product IDs to help you the track payment history.
And, the platform has an encrypted design that each participant can share data on. For example, designers gain royalties for providing their own data. And the platform is a great place for services and materials to operate via smart contracts.
This project is crowdfunded that works in the supply chain to create an autonomous and decentralized DAO. Anyone who works in their system is automatically a participant within the ICO.
Participants gain a lot of power and to guide and operate the DAO how they want to. Also, they guide the way how the products are distributed, and will work with the deployment of the products as well. BBiller allows you to decide how to distribute and allocate the funds.
What Problem Does it Solve?
One of the largest problems with business documentation relates to security. While there are ways to protect your documents, data breaches and insider threats can cause a company to lose their documentation within minutes.
Technology is evolving. Since our document databases are moving towards cloud-based platforms, it can be difficult to keep it protected. That’s where BBiller comes in. With blockchain technology, BBiller aims to help businesses send and receive encrypted documents to help them expand and grow safely.
As the finance industry changes, so does our needs for innovative, new, and different requirements inside the supply chain. BBiller can also be used to so partners can participate in the balloting process. During this process, they can decide how to allocate project funds to new business operations and developments. With BBiller, you’ll find it easier to control the finance and billing sector of your business while still being safe due to blockchain technology.
Disclaimer: Everything presented in this review is for educational purposes only. Speak to a financial advisor before planning on investing in any ICO.
- Established Billing System: With BBiller, users can use Ethereum’s blockchain technology to help billing teams allocate funds better.
- Document Messaging Tokens: These tokens are used to help users send their private files throughout the platform. This allows users to share and receive documents without being attacked by third-party hackers.
- Secure Payments: BBiller provides a platform for e-business to transact and sell goods faster without the needs of intermediaries.
- Small Market: While it’s a good project, BBiller’s solution to the billing and supply problem is only appealing to a small market. This can lead to a lack of investor interest as time progresses.
- Whitepaper Presentation: The whitepaper shows good general information, but has an odd presentation. Some of the diagrams and schemes aren’t readable, making it hard for new investors to grasp BBiller’s concepts fully.
To conclude, BBiller aims to solve problems within the billing industry. The team shows promise behind their project, so it will be interesting to see how they follow their roadmap within the following years.