What is Beepnow?
Beepnow is a skill sharing platform where job seekers perform services for people who need their specific skill set. It’s like a fun version of LinkedIn that uses blockchain technology to help users become paid for their contribution within the network.
Also, Beepnow is designed so that employers can pay for services in their app on their smartphone. From unconventional and simple job descriptions like a lifestyle coach, tour guide, wardrobe stylist, dance instructor, etc. You’ll always be able to find a job or service using their platform!
Whatever you need assistance with, all you have to do is create a request on the platform, and the system will direct you to job seekers that fit your job. As an employer or job seeker, you can state how much you want to charge for your services or how much you’re going to pay.
Basically, Beepbow’s platform gives job seekers the ability to obtain money for using their professional talents. And it provides employers the flexibility and the ease to handle additional issues.
What Problem Does Beepnow Solve?
The job industry can be difficult for some users. For example, some countries have high unemployment rates (i.e., 9% in the US 2016) due to the inefficiency job searching platforms that are in place. As a result, freelancers and regular job seekers have problems with getting compensated for their skills.
Beepnow solves this issue by creating a blockchain platform where everyone in the world can become a freelancer. Everyone that’s within Beep Now’s ecosystem doesn’t belong to an organization. This makes it easier for them to have demand for their jobs and have a secure platform to sell their services.
Beepnow uses their native currency Beep coin as a way to make remittance, payment, and trade easier within their platform. Beep coin is used to trade and reward other users once they complete a job. The smart contract is made to ensure that both sides agree to the task and the tokens are rewarded once they are completed. Basically, Beepnow’s platform and native currency will ensure that freelancers can receive funding for their unique services.
- Website: Here
- Whitepaper: Read
- Accepted Currency: ETH
- Fundraising Goal: $1.6 million (Softcap) – $4.5 million (Hardcap)
- Token Sale: August 1st, 2018 – August 20th, 2018
Disclaimer: The information in this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do invest in an ICO, do so at your own risk.
- Project Vision: Beepnow’s vision goes beyond connecting freelancers to jobs. The platform was made to encourage and promote human interactions while providing job opportunities. This ICO has a great vision and allows users to receive jobs without having to deal with the favoritism and bias system that exists in reality.
- Network Quality: Beepnow works because it creates a non-manipulatable network through recording the content via connected nodes. With blockchain, Beepnow can replicate the social evaluation process.
- Bonus Program Included: Beepnow also rewards their high ranking users via extra tokens and discounts. Because of this, users gain incentives for being apart of the company’s market campaign.
- Unknown Team: Based on its whitepaper, there are no LinkedIn profiles for half of their team. This can make investors skeptical in providing capital to the project.
Overall, we see a lot of growth potential behind Beepnow. If the project continues to provide innovations and follow its vision, we’ll notice a huge improvement within the job seeking industry. Still, it’s a great ICO to look into if you’re interested in the freelancing market.