How Does Bit Game Work?
Bit.Game proclaims itself as the “World’s First Exchange for Blockchain Games.” The project’s main goal is to create a trading platform of blockchain gaming tokens. They plan to have over 100 pairs available for trading.
Today, most blockchain based games have their native currencies (i.e., Ethereum) applied to their ERC 20 tokens. This project will facilitate trading between these currencies. This helps crypto hobbyists receive their gaming tokens while only having to use one exchange.
What Problem Does it Solve?
The problem that’s currently within the crypto market is the lack of blockchain based games for users. While there are some that are available, they still are in need of a platform to hold them all together.
In 2017, the gamer population has increased to 2.2 billion. What Bit.Game is planning to achieve is to crowdfunding mechanism that allows gamers to choose which games they support. Developers are able to receive funding when showcasing their game(s) in the network.
Here is a look at their roadmap and the goals that Bit.Game wants to achieve:
- February 2018: Beta version for Bit.Game launches
- May 2018: BGC token will be on major crypto exchanges
- May 2018: BGC will have over 100 different pairs available for their platform. An HTML and mobile version of the platform will be released.
- August 2018: Bit.Game’s crowdfunding platform is launched
- December 2018: Bit.Game’s daily trading volume will reach over $50 million.
- June 2019: Bit.Game help supports leverage trading.
Based on their roadmap, the ICO has a lot of good things planned for the future. If done correctly, they could revolutionize the crypto world and help improve the blockchain gaming industry.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Telegram: https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
- Fundraising Goals: $100,000,000 (Softcap) – $10 Million (Hardcap)
- Token Symbol: BGX
- Maximum Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 BGX
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
Disclaimer: Everything in this post is made for educational purposes only. If you want to invest in an ICO, do so at your own risk.
- Gaming Support: With over 100 games on its platform, users will have the privilege to fund the ones that show the most value towards them.
- Custom SDK:Game has an open source developer kit for people who use Ethereum, TrustNote, GameChain system, Matrix AI Network, and more!
- High-Quality Platform:Game gives has features such as: incubation funds, asset trading, and technical support for all of the high potential blockchain gaming projects.
- Competition: There are over 20+ gaming blockchain platforms out there. If Bit.Game can stand out from its competitors, then it can help improve the overall crypto market.
- Beta Platform Release: Game promised to have a Beta version of their platform in February. It’s now May, and it still hasn’t been released.
- Limited Team Information: The team has vague information about them, and their names don’t link to any LinkedIn Profiles.
In the end, Bit.Game is a good ICO if you’re a fan of blockchain based games. While it has some areas to improve on, it’s a solid project once they’re fully complete. So look out for this ICO as it plans to finish its project goals.