What is Bubbletone?
Bubbletone is a project that’s developed by a team in Switzerland. The company plans to fix telecommunication problems by allowing users to make calls with little to no costs. Plus, users pay less fees when using their data abroad.
Also, Bubbletone provides a platform for mobile operators who want to expand their services globally. It does this through the use of Graphene’s blockchain which is used to help them from networks without the need of complex network integrations.
- Every transaction is monitored and controlled by a strict code which reduces the chance of errors occuring.
- There’s less traffic between operators because all of the calls occur through a decentralized P2P platform.
- Operations that occur on the network are impossible to duplicate or fake. This is a great advantage for operators and clients.
- Bubbletone’s blockchain is placed on different nodes that’s spread across the network. This makes it safe for users to create private calls on.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Ever traveled outside the country, used your phone for a few calls, only to realize that your phone bill is now $100 more than what it needs to be?
When traveling, users face high fees when using their phones. The reason why phone bills are high in traditional calling systems is due to the roaming fees that forces callers to pay 4x the amount they would usually pay.
Bubbletone provides a solution by allowing the user’s phone to become localized within that region. Here are some important features that Bubbletone provides to users who participate on their platform.
- Upload mobile profiles onto subscriber owned SIM cards.
- Beta version of its messaging system free to download on iOS/Android phones.
- Certified by Safran Identity & Security and Obethur Technologies which is one of the biggest SIM card manufacturers.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC, USD
- Price: 0.5 USD = 1 UMT
- Soft Cap: 100,00,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 100,000,000 USD
- Website: https://bubbletone.io/
- White Paper: https://bubbletone.io/BubbleTone_Whitepaper_ENG-Jan18.pdf
Disclaimer: Don’t take our information as investment advice. Invest at your own risk and only do so once you’ve spoken to a qualified advisor.
- Network Versatility: Bubbletone is proven to work on 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks. This makes it easier for users of all calling platforms to use its system.
- Great Team: Bubbletone is lead by Yuri Morozov. Morozov has founded 3 companies that have received over $40 million in annual profits.
- Decentralized Calling: Users can send and receive calls anywhere around the world and pay less fees when traveling abroad and using their data.
- Competition with Phone Companies: How will traditional phone companies react to Bubbletone’s progress and inventions? They can either pose a threat or aid them in their project goal.
- Call Quality: We would like to see how Bubbletone addresses the issues of dropped calls within their system.
While traditional calling industries have an issue with phone call quality, Bubbletone shows some promise by attempting to solve this problem. With their team, vision, and innovative product, we can expect to see this ICO develop into a more reputable business in the future.