What is Carboneum?
Investing in assets can be difficult due to the extensive amount of rules and techniques that need to be adhered to. The information a new investor needs to study is overwhelming, especially ones without a technical background.
Centralized trading platforms have a difficulty in being transparent and tend to reach failure at a certain point. However, Carboneum plans on solving these problems through the use of blockchain technology and their dedicated development team.
Carboneum is a distributed protocol that creates a democratized social trading platform called CoinRaders. Also, it’s an open protocol that’s been built on their off-chain technology. Carboneum is compatible with other apps such as a CoinMax, StockRadars, and their other platforms.
This idea is an innovative one as it hopes to correct the problems that are made within current ICO exchanges. Basically, this results in an open network where users can learn how to invest while also being able to invest in their favorite tokens using this platform.
- Safety Features: Carboneum’s “Safety Belt” feature allows users to create automatic stop-loss orders for their trades. This comes into an effect when the price hits a certain set-price point. Stop loss orders help protect investors by minimizing their risks.
- Enhanced Trading: Carboneum has a social aspect behind their trading mechanism. You can become a “follower” trader who can learn from duplicating and understanding the tactics of “leader” traders. This gives investors the ability to take “shortcuts” to begin trading. It helps them understand tactics from professional traders without having to start from scratch.
- Expert Watching: Carboneum has a “Whale Watching” feature that gives you insight on the portfolios of all of the crypto influences and investors. You can follow the “whales” of the investment world. By following the leaders, you can learn the difference between a good trade and a bad trade.
- StockRadar’s Experience: Carboneum is powered by StockRadar which currently has 680,000 app downloads and 4.6 million live users that are in the finance industry. With this previous community, it won’t be hard for Carboneum to receive new users willing to try its platform.
- Revolutionary Fee Structure: Fees are only applied to trades that are successful. For instance, you will receive a 2% fee for a positive trade. But if the trade loses value overtime, then you don’t have any fees.
- Ethereum Blockchain: Since it will be allied with Ethereum’s blockchain, it will be connected with other crypto exchanges. This helps create a seamless and borderless experience for investors that are using its exchange.
- Competition: How will Carboneum compare to other existing exchanges such as Bifinex, Poloniex, etc.?
In the end, we believe that Carboneum is a good exchange that has a more professional team behind it than other ICOs. Because of this, it might be able to differentiate themselves from the competition and help users trade more efficiently. While we don’t know the future, we can expect good things coming from Caboneum within the following months.