What is Casper API?
Casper API is revolutionizing data storage with the blockchain. Gone are the days when an application just needed a few central servers. Now, if your application takes off, you will need a way of managing and storing the data from potentially millions of users.
Casper is a decentralized storage network that allows users to access or sell storage through the blockchain. Up until blockchain, centralized storage has been the only way of storing massive amounts of data, and it’s very expensive. Casper claims to be three times cheaper than the competition.
- Users Rent Out Space: If you have some extra computer servers and wish to rent out space to the Casper network, you can be well-compensated. Casper will use the storage that they rent for you to help store bits of data from larger data-based companies from all over the world.
- Focuses on DApps: Casper API presents true DApp storage. They have catered their network to decentralized applications and provide cheaper and faster methods.
- Safer Storage: Because the data isn’t stored in one central location, it’s well-protected against hacks and shutdowns. Without a known central node to hack into or a server to shut down, your data remains safe on a decentralized network that spans continents.
What Issue Does it Solve?
There are many organizations and individuals around the world who have extra disk space on their servers. With Casper API, these parties can rent their extra disk space in exchange for CST tokens which they can exchange on the marketplace. If they are an exceptionally good provider, then they will receive additional rewards.
For companies looking for storage, decentralized blockchain storage is the safest way available. With your data split across nodes, it’s virtually impossible to hack. With competitive pricing provided by users around the world, these companies in need of storage will pay far less and have far more secure storage than they would using traditional centralized storage.
Token Sale Information
- Website: http://www.casperproject.io/
- Whitepaper: http://www.casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
- Token name: CST
- Token Sale: May 30th – June 30th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 CST = 0.16 USD
- Hardcap: $31,800,000 USD
- Softcap: $6,700,000 USD
- Banned countries: USA, China
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Focuses on working with DApps
- Decentralized storage is more secure
- Allows users to rent unused disk space on their devices and servers
- Rewards high-quality providers
- They could use some stronger advisors, but their strong development team makes up for that.