What is Ceyron?
CFL or Ceyron is an ICO project which plans to bring the financial sector together through the use of blockchain technology. It will create a financial service and a cryptocurrency network for users to interact on. With Ceyron’s platform, multiple services such as debit card access, token offerings, and digital coin trading will be protected by secure credit.
It’s native currency, CEY tokens, will be used to power the platform. It will be used to disrupt two spheres: the financial world and the crypto world. They will bring solutions in five main areas.
- Inability to have tokens as a reliable payment method
- The slow speed of token transactions, which might take a week to complete
- High transaction costs ranging from 5-7%
- Volatility Issues: Crypto coins seen changes of 20-50% in value in a few days. This means that they don’t have any collateral to assist them which helps speculators have a large influence on the token’s price.
- Limited Transparency. This is because most crypto doesn’t have any oversight regime, audit, or compliance. CFL would have an annual audit and also does quarterly reporting.
- Valuable – Once you acquire CEY, the world opens up to you
- Easy money Transfer – Like Bitcoin, you can transfer your money anywhere, where you want.
- No Barriers – Send your money without the need of a third party or middleman
- Ceyron Exchange – You can buy, sell, and trade CEY and other cryptocurrencies on Ceyron’s Exchange
What Issue Does it Solve?
One of the main problems with the crypto world is that exchanges like Coinbase tend to charge high fees for each transaction. Fortunately, Ceyron stops this issue through using blockchain technology and its own card.
CEY Card: A virtual, physical, and debit MasterCard that has a mobile application that can use 20 foreign currencies and major cryptocurrencies from one card.With this card, you can exchange, send, and spend money internationally that’s the same anonymity like Bitcoin without using any middleman in the most fastest and secure way.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Accepted Payment: BTC, LTC, ETH, USD
- 1 CEY = 1 USD
- Soft Cap: 2,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 45,000,000 USD
Disclaimer: Invest at your own risk. Everything posted on this guide is made for educational purposes only.
- No Fees: With Ceyron, you can save 70% or more in fees.
- Decentralized Debit Card: You’ll like this feature because it allows you to trade crypto at a lower price and can use foreign currencies as well.
- Transaction Speed: On average, you’ll only have to wait 30 seconds when using Ceyron.
- Legal Issues: Will this ICO become accepted in the US in later installments? So far, it’s been vague as to how the ICO will work in different countries.