What is CinemaWell?
Today, there is over 6000 film festivals that occur throughout the world annually. Over 100,000 film directors post create films for the global music industry. This shows that the movie industry is highly profitable.
CinamaWell aims to benefit both the watchers and the filmmakers. Besides giving the users a wide variety of films to watch, constant film watchers are rewarded in Applause Cash. This is Cinema Well’s native token and can only be used on its ecosystem.
It’s entire platform will be ran via blockchain technology. This keeps all of the transactions on the network safe from fraud and secure. Since you don’t need third party authentication to view movies, it’s a cost-effective application for movie aficionados.
- Indie Film Watching: Indie filmmakers and directors can use CinemaWell’s platform in order to get feedback from viewers and showcase their new films onto the network.
- Smart Contracts: CinemaWell’s smart contracts are used to protect the filmmaker’s right to their movies.
- Content Sharing: Movie fans can share content with their friends making CinemaWell the first movie social media platform.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Movies can be a problem for indie filmmakers. This is because they are unable to receive funding for their films. As a result, either their projects aren’t completed or their finished movies aren’t able to be advertised to a wide audience.
CinemaWell wants to disrupt the billion dollar film industry by using Ethereum’s blockchain to help indie films obtain their own source of revenue. For example, Film makers can premiere their short films and works on the platform and sell tickets at their desired price.
In addition, filmmakers receive feedback through valuable analytics about the audience that follows their work. Viewers are paid for watching the films and leaving detailed feedback in their reviews.
Token Sale Information
CinemaWell’s developers stated that they will start launching its “Applause Cash” token. It will use the APLC symbol. It has a maximum supply of 300 million tokens. In its pre-ico it has a a 3 million APLC hard cap and a soft cap of 50,00 APLC.
It’s token sale begins on February 1st, 2018 and ends on February 28th, 2018. During its ico stage, it has a hard cap reaching at 144 million APLC.
Disclaimer: All of the information posted on this review is for educational purposes only. Invest at your own risk!
- Token Utility: Using CinemaWell’s Applause Cash, users are incentivized by writing their reviews on their favorite movies and watching movies within the platform.
- Filmmaker Incentive: Not only can you sell movie tickets on CinemaWell, but you can also gather an unlimited audience and target past viewers for your more recent shows. Thus, making CinemaWell a great choice for filmmakers wanting to gain exposure for their work.
- Performers: Performers can also use CinemaWell to livestream concerts or other entertainment options.
- Other Movie Platforms: How will CinemaWell handle itself when compared to traditional movie theaters? Will it strike a partnership or will it be in direct competition with them?