What is ClearAid?
The global charity market is worth $350 Billion USD. Charity is a great way to make a difference in worldwide communities, and it also gives taxpayers some significant breaks. Despite that large number, however, overall trust in charities as a whole is at an all-time low. Few people know where their money actually goes after they make a donation.
ClearAid is seeking to create a transparent network for charities. Using blockchain security, transparent data, and smart contracts, donators will be able to track every dollar that they give to its final destination.
- Smart Contracts: Each donation will be guaranteed with a smart contract that outlines the exact amount of money transferred and where it will be going. This ensures that charity money never goes into the wrong hands and is spent the way that it should be.
- Transparency: Using the open data provided by the blockchain network, users will be able to track all of their donations across the globe from point A to point B.
- Post Your Charity: If your community is in need of charity, all that you need to do is post your charitable cause on the ClearAid network. Those in need will have a wide network of charitable individuals who are willing to help with their particular cause.
What Issue Does it Solve?
ClearAid solves the growing issue of distrust in traditional charities. Detailed reports on some of the worlds biggest charitable institutions show that many of them are designed “for-profit” even though they claim to be “non-profit.” In some cases, less than 10% of your actual donation will actually go to help those in need.
As a result of this distrust, people have been giving less and have been looking for more direct ways to fund those in need. ClearAid aims to provide a platform in which they can give to charity locally and globally, and which gives them the ability to track their funds from their wallet to the cause that they’re supporting.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.clearaid.org/
- Whitepaper: https://www.clearaid.org/assets/files/white-paper.pdf
- Token name: CAID
- Pre ICO Token Sale: July 7th – July 17th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 CAID = $0.15 USD
- Hardcap: $8,850,000 USD
- Softcap: $1,770,000 USD
- Banned countries: USA, China
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- The CareAid platform will be completely transparent
- Those in need will be able to create charities and seek our charitable givers
- All money sent will be kept secure through the decentralized blockchain network
- Partnered with several large charitable organizations, including the United Nations Foundation
- All donations will be made in cryptocurrency CAID tokens, so they will need to implement an easy way to exchange fiat to achieve mass use.