What is Coalichain?
Coalichain is the world’s first voting platform on the blockchain. It’s very similar to a social network, but it’s designed for politics. In most elections, there is a huge disconnect between the candidates who are running for office and the people who are voting for them. News outlets give their own opinions, and commentators add in their 2 cents. In addition to voters receiving inaccurate information about the candidates, they also have no way to directly vote for them without going through the traditional bureaucratic means.
On Coalichain, candidates would be able to raise money for their campaign, interact with voters, and share content. This would allow voters to have a more accurate view of candidates and would greatly increase confidence in the voting system, and would make people accountable.
- Fundraising: The Coalichain platform will provide a low-cost way for candidates to raise funds. They won’t have to set up expensive public speeches or pay for representation on the streets. They will have all of the tools that they need to develop a strong campaign fund at their fingertips.
- Intuitive Feed: Based on the user’s individual interests, Coalichain will create a personalized feed for them. The feed will feature the latest news, status updates from politicians that they follow, and information shared by friends.
- Network: Besides allowing voters to directly connect to politicians, Coalichain will also allow users to network with each other and form support groups. Whether you’re trying to elect a new city council seat or voting for the next governor, you want to find a group of like-minded individuals who you can network with.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Recent statistics have revealed that voters have less faith than ever in the current voting system. This is applicable in countries all across the world. The reason for this is that there is a lot of bureaucracy involved that prevents the voters from being able to truly interact with the candidate running for election. Candidates also need ways to raise money, and without a cheap platform to work on, they have to pay for expensive television ads, public events, and in some cases take “donations” from businesses.
The Coalichain platform will make elections cleaner by allowing candidates to cheaply raise money and will restore voter faith in the system as they will be able to directly interact with their favored candidates and network with like-minded voters.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.coalichain.io/
- Whitepaper: https://www.coalichain.io/images/pdf/coalichain.pdf
- Token name: ZUZ
- Token Sale: June 12th – July 14th 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC, Fiat
- 1 ZUZ = $0.30 USD
- Hardcap: $33,000,000 USD
- Softcap: To be announced
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- The application will go live in May 2018 on the Google Play store and iOS App store
- The platform allows politicians to raise funds cheaply
- Coalichain would help to eliminate the bureaucracy that clouds voter trust
- No visible cons