The education industry has been known as a top-to-bottom industry which has started to cause problems in the middle to high school students. For example, most students don’t feel like they are engaged with the subject material, leading to lower test grades and lack of student enthusiasm.
Because of this, Code of Talent was made. Education is starting to take a major part in our global culture. And the use of cryptocurrency is helping it become even more of an asset to our daily lives.
Code of Talent is an ICO project that aims to help the education industry. Here are a few benefits that make it a potential interest for investors:
- Microlearning engine that gives students 10 minutes of interaction with their teacher.
- Advertising to help educators expand their brand.
- Token allocation system for students and educators.
- Recruitment options for users to include third parties.
Micro-learning is a new form of education that’s supported by educators and learners. This allows students to partake in classes that are easy to comprehend while having the room to answer questions.
For most customers, the courses can only be accessed by token payments, but Code of Talent’s blockchain will help consumers work with merit-based token appropriation. Thus, making it a great token to help students learn and receive validation for their hard work.
This ICO project has an ambitious roadmap that’s followed by their dedicated team. So far, Code of Talent has released their original product as a digital B2B in 2016. In 2017, they released a beta version of the product, before it obtained the 1M European funds that helped the project continue to expand. In Q4 2017, the company had introduced the concept of having an open blockchain.
In May 2018, Code of Talent was featured at an ATD event, which followed the development of the CoT platform by Ethereum. By summer 2018, the project plans to expand their site by opening offices in Russia and the United States.
While the platform’s first version will be worked on in 2019, it won’t be fully released until 2020. This is when the first version will come out and the second version will be launched by the second half of the year.
By late 2020, the project plans to have 5,000 educators, 500,000 learners, and 10,000 learning courses available.
The program uses its native currency CODE tokens to help student and educators navigate and utilize their platform. Right now, you have one month to pre-register to the ICO. You’ll receive about 500 CODE tokens for every referral.
In total, there are about 280,000,000 tokens publicly offered. Each token is worth a dollar, making this a relatively easy exchange. You can only use ETH tokens to exchange for CODE tokens. So you’ll have to exchange your fiat money or other crypto coins in order to receive CODE tokens.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal: $6,000,000 USD (Soft Cap) – $28,000,000 USD (Hard Cap)
- Total Tokens: 280,000,000 (Crowdsale) – 509,000,000 (Total)
- Pre-Sale Date: July 9, 2018 – August 5, 2018
- Main Sale: August 6, 2018 – September 19, 2018
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
- Improved Education: With Code of Talent, students will become more engaged with their academic protocol and have more support from teachers.
- Recruitment Options: If you’re trying to recruit educators to teach your concepts or ideas, Code of Talent helps users do so.
- Reward System: Students are rewarded when using Code of Talent’s platform. As a result, this gives them an incentive to continue learning and attempting to understand complicated concepts.
- Product Uncertainty: When released, we don’t know if Code of Talent will be successful in improving the education system. We’ll have to see what happens once the project releases a successful and well-designed product.