How Does Coin Janitor Work?
Coin Janitor is a platform that allows users to recycle dead altcoins. It’s used to reduce market dilution through the combination of dead coin communities inside of its platform. This means that users can gain value in their old altcoins and potentially increase their ROI.
What Problem Does it Solve?
There are over 4,500 cryptocurrencies available within the market. As of now, cryptocurrencies have a total market share of $450 billion. However, some of them have low market shares, making them unprofitable for the long-run.
Also, most crypto wealth is concentrated on popular coins that have a $1 billion market share. But there is a myriad of users who have altcoins with a market cap of $50,000. Coin Janitor aims to solve this problem by recycling these coins through the Coin Janitor token.
Here is how Coin Janitor’s software works towards achieving this goal.
- Profiling and analyzing coins through a custom set of parameters.
- The Coin Janitor tokens and the dead coins are exchanged. This works by allowing users to exchange the dead coin value within the market.
- It decommissions the blockchain and with the dead coins communities via using the original creator’s consent and the community as well.
- Organizing the data and the source Coin Janitor buys out. It then creates a new tool within the crypto communities and the markets.
- Website: Here
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 JAN
- Fundraising Goal : $7,500,000 USD (Hardcap)
- Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, BCH, BTG, USD
Disclaimer: Our post was used for educational reasons only. If you’re going to invest in an ICO, do so at your own risk.
- Supports Owners of Failed Coins: The unit will gain benefits from their dead coins. And they’ll join a community that’s expected to grow exponentially based on the dead coins that are unable to be sold on the market.
- Coin Janitor Users: People who use Coin Janitor will gain a new economy where they can resell their dead coins. The economy will find value within the failed coins and give them a new environment of users who have their value of the coin.
- Boosts the Crypto Market: The crypto market benefits by decommissioning the dead coin’s blockchain that reduces its value.
- Short White Paper: While it has a well-defined vision and idea, the white paper is only two pages long. This can be misleading for large investors who want more information on an ICO before getting into it.
- Economic Uncertainty: While it says Coin Janitor will restore the value of a dead altcoin, it leaves us confused as to how it will create the value of that coin. While communities will help determine the value, we need to see more economic factors it can affect before we see a change in its value.
Everyone invests in the wrong coin sometimes; it’s inevitable when participating in a volatile market as the crypto market. But, with Coin Janitor, it has a good project vision and idea behind. With it, we can see a more rewarding economy where beginners won’t get penalized too much for investing in a dead coin. So long as the coin’s community is active within Coin Janitor’s platform, then it will stay open for trade!