How Does Coinanx Work?
Coinanx is an exchange that allows users to buy, sell or trade cryptocurrencies in a decentralized platform. What makes it different than most exchanges is that users can easily pay with using fiat currency.
It works by offering easy and simple payment processes for people living around the world. Coinanx has a good plan that provides quality service across the borders so people can have access to the platform and its services.
What Problem Does it Solve?
One of the biggest difficulties with crypto exchange is the lack of Fiat deposits. Some of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges are hard to scale when there are too many people on the server. This results in slower transaction times and more work for the platform to meet consumer demands.
With Coinanx, users find a solution via a reliable and expendable platform. The exchange is more robust, and the team is continuously exploring ways to make it more robust. Coinanx users have a two-factor authentication method and blockchain, which are both used to measure user validity and ensure that they’re using the product. As a result, Coinanx users have more control and protection over their crypto assets.
Another solution is its open native currency. ANX token can be bought in almost any major cryptocurrency (Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.). But also, its the only coin that can be bought with fiat money. To buy other currencies, you’ll have to buy some ANX token first. By doing this, Coinanx is able to make their market more liquid than competing ICOs.
When you use Coinanx, you’re using a small exchange that has better features than traditional exchanges. For instance, its fiat deposits and low token price (0.02 cents per token) might put a few investors at a clear advantage than some traditional exchanges. Thus, giving users an interesting trading platform that also serves as a place of crypto asset storage.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Tokens Accepted: ETH, XRP, and BTX
- Fundraising Goals: $1 million (Softcap)- $5 million (Hardcap)
Bounty0x profile: jeremycole
Disclaimer: The information on this post was made for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in ICOs, then do so at your own risk.
- Fiat Deposits: Coinanx is one of the first platforms that allow users to use fiat money to participate in the platform. INR is the first fiat currency to be introduced, then AUD, then USD.
- ERC-20 Token: Since Coinanx will be on Ethereum’s blockchain network, it will be easier for users to make fast transactions, have safer smart contracts, and be able to trade without being hacked by third-party attackers.
- Protected Crypto Wallets: Coinanx uses blockchain technology to keep the user’s wallets to stay privatized and unique to their ID. This means that your wallet cannot be duplicated or used by another person.
- Low Public Token Distribution: This ICO only plans to release a 25% of its tokens to the public. This can be hard for investors who want to partake in a large amount of their market.