What is Coinnup?
Coinnup is an ICO project that was made to help the development of the FinTech industry. While Fintech applications have taken over 30% share of the blockchain technology that’s currently being produced.
While FinTech is starting to become a popular component within the digital economy, the entire sector is scattered, and there is no direct solution for the average user. The large gap between this state of evolution and blockchain technology is that everything needs a sustainable and centric bridging.
That’s where Coinnup comes in.
Coinnup plans to make a user-centric ecosystem that gives customized solution comprises of fiat central that brings buyers and merchants to one sale terminal. With Coinnup, you can use cryptocurrency or fiat money to pay for hotels, flights, receive international, domestic payments, shop online or offline.
People like this coin because it acts as a decentralized, and connected interface for businesses and users. Coinnup plans to streamline all components within the digital economy. The company’s team intends to take the efficiency and sophistication in order to create a secure, robust, portable, and simple platform.
The main goal of Coinnup’s POS network is to “be everywhere.” To some, cryptocurrency is still a foreign phenomenon, especially in retail and wholesale environments.
Because of these targeted industries, Coinnup will be able to make it easier for users to shop and obtain physical goods. The POS (Point-of-Sale) system will help users create payments for online and offline transactions.
Coinnup POS Network Targets:
- E-commerce checkouts
- Retail Stores
- Mobile Network Companies
- API and Mobile Payment Integration.
- Government Departments
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal: $2,000,000 USD (Soft Cap) – $21,000,000 USD (Hard Cap)- $32,000,000 USD (Extended Hard Cap)
- Currency: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, NEO
- Total Token Supply: 298,500,000 PMZ
- Sale Date: May 11, 2018 – October 30, 2018
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
- Strong Idea: Coinnup’s idea to help decentralize payments is a unique one. If worked out correctly, the ICO will be able to help users pay without having to wait on any middlemen.
- User Incentives: Users who use Coinnup gain are able to use its network to buy products, pay bills, and services through their native cryptocurrency. And Coinnup’s platform is robust enough to handle over 1,500,000 orders per second.
- Team Organization: Unlike other ICOs that don’t have information about the team, Coinnup’s provides LinkedIn information on everyone that’s working on the project.
- Adaptation: How long will it take for Coinnup to get their platform accepted to the mainstream audiences. It will take some time until Coinnup is accepted within the cryptosphere.
- No Github: Github is an application that allows coding development teams to show their applications onto an open network. The team needs to have a Github documentation in order to increase the transparency of their project.
- No Video: Having a video would make it easier for investors to get onboard with the platform. Coinnup needs to have a video if they want to increase their reach to the average crypto users.
Overall, Coinnup is a great platform that helps make Fintech and blockchain technology easier for beginner crypto users. If the team follows their roadmap, we can expect the project to help decentralize payments and increase its market share in the long run.