What is Coinvest?
Coinvest is aiming to be the first decentralized stock market within the crypto community. Coinvest allows you to invest in a curated or individual index of crypto assets through the use of one coin.
Also, Coinvest wants to create a future where users have one token, one wallet, and one exchange platform where they can make a simple crypto investment portfolio. This helps reduce the risk, cost, and complexities associated with investing in centralized crypto exchanges.
This review will highlight the strengths and concerns about this new ICO. Doing so will give you a realistic expectation as to how it works and what it plans to do in the future. That being said, let’s start out review!
- Allow any user to create their own investment vehicles with the use of its COIN token.
- Create mechanisms for consumers to safely, securely, and seamlessly invest in cryptocurrencies.
What Does it Solve?
The cryptomarket has a lot of good benefits for now (decentralized, fast transactions), but they are only reserved for users who have a bit of technical knowledge behind them. Since the crypto community is growing at a rapid rate, there needs to be a simple investment platform.
Coinvest solves the problem due to its creation of the COIN token acting as the main currency for users to invest in. It works by creating a simple system for users to invest in. This is how you can use Coinvest so you can start trading today.
- Make a Coinvest virtual portfolio. You can have your favorite cryptocurrencies on it to help start with your demo trading.
- Withdrawal and trade contracts via its smart contract.
- Spend cryptocurrencies with your debit card account.
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Max Token Supply: 60,000,000
- 1 ETH = 300 COIN
- Presale Cap: 1.2 Million
- Sale Period: February 16th, 2018 – March 16th, 2018
- Website: https://coinve.st
- White Paper: Here
Disclaimer: Invest at your own risk. We only provide information and educational content to our readers. If you do invest, speak with an adviser before partaking in any ICO.
- Convenience: Coinvest allows you to safely store all of your crypto investments in one digital location. This means there’s no hard wallets or any extra pieces of storage needed to protect your investments.
- Diversification: Coinvest allows you to invest in not only crypto assets but also assets in regards to industry, market capitalization, etc. The index funds make it easier to invest and not have to actively and individually purchase the assets each time.
- Backed Collateral: Every investment made on Coinvest is backed by the cryptocurrency itself. The investments will only process if there is some available in the reserve; thus ensuring full protection of each user in its network.
- Uncertainty: With Coinvest, consumers might want to trade their investments with other users. It’s been unconfirmed as to how this option will occur.
- Legal Issues: Will the other cryptocurrencies accept Coinvest as a platform for trading?
Mainly, Coinvest offers an easy way for beginners to get involved with crypto investments. Since it has only one wallet, one coin, and one platform, you don’t have to worry about searching for your favorite crypto pairs. Thus, making it a reliable platform that might show some promise in the future.