Connect Job has gained hype across the crypto community and is viewed as the “Uber of Job Services.” This is because its decentralized network allows for users to get paid for assisting employers and building a reputation based on the quality of their relationship with clients and services.
Check out this review to see how Connect Job works!
What is Connect Job?
However, there have been reports that these current platforms aren’t efficient for the following things:
- Helping job seekers obtain a constant stream of income.
- Protecting the identity of both employers and employees.
- Accurate metrics of job/company performance.
Because of this, Connect Job was founded. Connect Job is an ICO project with aims to fix the current job network via its decentralized job recruitment platform. With the development of the project, they expect to hit their two long-term goals
- Have over 20 million users a month within 5 years.
- Launch the ConnectJob app over 20 major cities (London, Paris, New York, etc.) by the end of 2018.
The ConnectJob ecosystem is on the ERC20 network and has ConnectJob (CJT) Tokens as their primary source of currency. This token drives the network’s reward and settlement system on the platform, and offers a 10% discount on each service and gives priority access to high-quality services.
ConnectJob’s belief is that by providing a network where people help each other and assist each other, the global economy will increase and the world will become a better place.
ConnectJob will be selling their revolutionary token on 12/01/2017 until 02/11/2018 as a pre-sale. The network has a maximum token supply of 1,692,000,000 tokens in circulation. With 1 ETH, a user can gain 2,400 CJT tokens.
What Issues Does ConnectJob Solve?
Connect Job solves the current problems within the online job seeking platforms by doing each of the following:
- Allow users to use CJT token to manage their assets without the need of a third party.
- Help jobbers transfer their reputation from Connect Job’s platform to other dapps (decentralized application). It does this by creating an API and SDK for reputation validation.
- Shift from a centralized job platform into a decentralized network that’s built on Web3 and the Ethereum network.
- Integrate with apps that are already created in Ethereum’s blockchain. (KyberNetwork for token exchanging, and uPort to help manage the multiple identities on Connect Job).
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Maximum Supply: 1,692,000,000
- Pre-Sale: December 01, 2017 – February 11, 2018
- ICO Sale: February 12th 2018 – April 30th 2018
- 1 ETH = 2,400 CJT
- ICO Website: ConnectJob.IO
Disclaimer: We only provide educational information. Invest at your own risk and don’t partake in any ICO without doing extensive research on it.
- Growth Potential: ConnectJob is perceived to assist the $900 billion gig economy gig with its innovative project.
- Direct Payment: The main incentive of using ConnectJob is that it allows you to conduct freelance services without having to worry about the middle man.
- Reputation Integration: ConnectJob uses Ethereum’s network to integrate their current job reputation across other platforms.
- Competition: Credits is in direct competition with Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. This means that it could take some time for users to get interested in its network.