What is Coopex?
The main problem with traditional exchanges is that the transfers take a long time after the payment has been received. This ruins the credibility and permeability. And there isn’t transparency in the crypto space as to how the transactions are processed. Thus, employees are left in the dark, unknowing how the exchanges operate.
Coopex solves these issues by rewarding loyal and regular exchange users. This allows them to earn rewards for trading and other activities. The loyal users have an opinion on the affairs of the cooperative and will take part in the voting and other project processes.
Coopex adds transparency to their users about their processes and policies. They have a no tolerance policy for insider trading, making it a more reliable and safer exchange system. People like Coopex because it can disrupt the current crypto exchanges and make trading easy for new crypto investors.
- Exchange Listings: Coopex provides exchange listings for your favorite projects and charges small listing fees. For example, the exchange charges 0.20% for the maker and 0.25% taker fee. So the fees will be minimized to process transactions and utilize the network.
- Trading: Utilizing their fast, responsive trading UI to exchange major coins with new tokens. Coopex plans to move ERC20 and ETH tokens on a decentralized exchange on Ethereum’s sidechain. It plans to complete this by September 2018.
- Additional Features: Coopex offers leverage and margin trading shortly after releasing their decentralized exchange launch.
- Exchange API: Coopex gives an API for developers to create on top of the exchange. Developers can create an account and be given an API key to use.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $500,000 (Soft cap) – $950,000 (Hard cap)
- Circulating Token Supply: 10,000,000 COOP Tokens
- Price: 1 COOP = 0000144 BTC
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Token Buyback: Once a month, Coopex aggregates about 75% of the exchange trading fees. It will then use them to market burn and buy COOP tokens. They are looking to a dividends program that further aids token holders.
- Hybrid Decentralized Exchange: The team plans on making a decentralized hybrid exchange. This can be used to allow for fast Dapps deployments. And it will make it decentralized once the project fully developed.
- Coin Acceptance: Coopex allows for multiple major cryptocurrencies to be traded on its platform. These currencies include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum. Thus, giving users a complete exchange where they can own their favorite coins.
- Competing Exchanges: Coopex is a good project, but how will it fare when it’s against other popular exchanges? We will have to see some innovative changes for this ICO to dominate the market.
- No MVP: The project doesn’t have an MVP yet as its still in its developmental stages. It has a beta product, but it will need to make a physical exchange before it can be accepted by the public.
Coopex Market is a project that wants to disrupt the crypto exchanges. This means that it will use its blockchain enabled platform to help with token buying and selling. Conclusively, we can see this ICO project become a large benefit to those in the future.