What is Crafty?
Crafty is a platform that provides a user-friendly and affordable atmosphere for home consumers who want to start using cryptocurrency. One of its main advantages is that there are no fees applied when they take a transaction.
This project was developed in Brazil, where about 20 million workers are unable to receive financial they need to create a sustainable income.
In their whitepaper, Crafty states the following goals as the year progress:
- Q2 2018: Create an operational MVP for Crafty.
- Q3 2018: Crafty Registration inside the platform.
- Q4 2018: Provide services for “bancarized” people.
- Q1 2019: Use AI to give consumer recommendations.
- Q3 2019 – Q1 2020: Provide recommendations that take each investor’s spatial information
What Issue Does it Solve?
As we’ve stated earlier, Brazil is a country where workers aren’t receiving the correct wages. Thus, Crafty was made to fix this issue by creating a decentralized platform where they can receive proper payment for their services.
Crafty’s goal is to help bring its network into the public view. Then, they want to encourage participation to help improve the value of their native currency CFTY (Crafty) Coin.
Crafty works by having the user search through the database for service providers that can complete their project. This gives the employer the ability to start creating trade negotiations with the worker.
When the scheduled date is agreed upon, the service happens. The professional receives the payment fees for the service that was completed. In fact, the service provider can use their credit card if needed.
Once the service is completed, both the professional and the service provider evaluate the quality of their business, and both receive tokens. After receiving the tokens, participants can spend, sell, or invest with the tokens.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC, BNB
- 1 ETH = 147,142 CFTY
- Hard Cap: 35,000,000 USD
- Presale: January 22nd – February 8th
- Token Sale: February 12, 2018 – March 13th, 2018
- Website: https://ico.crafty.work/?lang=en
- Whitepaper: https://ico.crafty.work/pdf/WHITEPAPER_CRAFTY_en_ICO_050218.pdf
Disclaimer: All of our information was made for educational purposes only. Only invest in an ICO once you can take the risk.
- Decentralized Service: With Crafty, people from around the world can provide their service (health, creative, etc.) and receive Crafty coin as a reward.
- Fast Employee Recognition: Use Crafty to search for Employees suited to your needs within 30 seconds.
- Enhanced Protection: Due to it being on Ethereum’s blockchain, the coins are unable to be mined ensuring that they are encrypted and safe from inflating the price of its token.
- Whitepaper Vagueness: While its roadmap is accurate and shows some good plans for its future development, there are some issues with the quality of information presented in the whitepaper.
Everyone wants proper payment for their services and Crafty helps make that possible. Through utilizing smart contracts, we’ll be able to see both employee and employer create a professional relationship and be rewarded for doing so.
It’s uncertain to see how this ICO will perform, but if it can provide more information and further improve its product, we might see a great change in the service industry.