What is Creditor?
Creditor is a project that has two main goals in mind. First, they aim to securely store, and exchange user data for monetary compensation through their marketplace. Second, Creditor aims to reduce the impact and cost of inaccurate data through their Data Verification Nodes (System)
Data owners can share their data with any data buyer on Creditor’s ecosystem. The main component about their solution is creating a data verification system that ensures quality and accuracy.
Creditor’s data marketplace is secure and transparent for providers and creates verified data for buyers. Blockchain’s solution creates an audit trail of how the user information is utilized. All transactions will take place on Creditor’s blockchain, ensuring guaranteed payment for providers upon receiving their data.
- Fraud Prevention: Data that’s submitted to the marketplace will be separated into smaller portions. And it uses logical linking to verify the data accurately. Data Verifiers won’t have access to them in order to prevent data fraud.
- Data Purchases: Data buyers can use Creditor’s marketplace to submit different projects. The project represents a need for a specific form of data points or data about a target group. Data Owners are then notified about the project and can decide if they want to share their data or not.
- Data Submission: Data Owners can submit their personal data. This data ranges from social media information, health data, email communication, transactional data, IoT data, and more. Once the user data is submitted, the data is then verified by Data Verifiers.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $2,000,000 (Soft cap) – $20,000,000 (Hard cap)
- Accepted Currencies: BTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, NEO, LTC, NEM, and NEO
- Total Tokens For Sale: 3,400,000,000 CDPT
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Regulation: With the passing of GDPR, it’s a matter of time before the US adopts a similar framework to help manage user’s personal data. This presents an opportunity for Creditor as data buyers will need a solution to prevent regulatory repercussions.
- Data Ownership: When users participate in Creditor’s platform, they can rest assured that they’re abiding by GDPR’s rules and regulations. The consent withdrawal is created in contracts between data buyers and data owners. Because of this, users will have full ownership over their data and can share it to any project they choose.
- Marketing Channels: The funds that are gathered from the Token Sale can be used to create awareness of Creditor’s product. Their main channels will be Google Display Ads, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook Ads. There is a strong referral element and incentive for users to add their basic information in the app. Thus, the marketing channels will make it easier for users to sell their data to a wider audience.
- Data Protection: Does Creditor have a backup plan to prevent data from getting stolen? How will they compensate users if there is an outside hack on the network?
- MVP: Creditor has to create an MVP in order for investors to stand behind its project. Doing so will increase their credibility amongst them and help the project grow.
To conclude, Creditor can make a sharing data easier. As the project progresses, it will help users fully utilize how their data is given to projects. Thus, we’ll see a future where data is decentralized and shared feasibly.