What is Credits?
Credits is a new form of cryptocurrency that’s known to have transaction speeds faster than Bitcoin and Ripple. It’s even faster than Ripple, who is known for having a short transaction speed of 1,500 transactions per second!
With Credits, the network will run at a rate of 1 million transactions a second. It will take only 3 seconds to process each transaction. This makes it faster than its competitors and completes their goal of bringing a huge market to the crypto economy.
What Problem Does it Solve?
Credits are planning to create a platform that makes the transaction process faster and easier to use. They want to reduce the transaction costs to about a thousandth of a percentage of its current price. This means that users can not only create private trades but have lower fees than current crypto and fiat markets.
The company accepts that they are in competition with other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Ethereum. However, they believe that previous crypto networks have the disadvantages of time and high costs. Credits plans to solve those issues through its innovative technology.
Credits plans to solve the problem of transaction speed and the centralization that we see in most traditional financial systems. In fact, this is one of the major reasons for growth within the cryptocurrency space. Traditional finance systems not only have a difficult process, but it can also be expensive to make transactions using their methods.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC
- Max Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Pre-Sale: November 10th, 2017 – December 15th, 2017
- Token Sale: January 15th, 2018 – February 15th, 2018
To conclude, Credits is a high-quality network that you can use to pay for services and goods faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
This gives you the ability to participate with other merchants without having to pay expensive fees. Give this ICO a look if you want a new crypto network that’s simple as a chance to grow and is in high competition with popular cryptocurrencies.
Are there any additional questions you have about Credits?
Tell us in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This article is used for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in an ICO, do it at your own risk and speak to your adviser first. We are not responsible for your investment decisions.
- Prototype Available: Unlike its competitors, Credits has an open beta version of its project. This allows users to test its network while appreciating its proof of concept.
- Micropayment Friendly: Due to its fast transaction processing speed and high amount of transactions made per minute, you can create micropayments due to the low fees and network speed.
- 100% New: Credits is run on a completely new platform and doesn’t have any forks like Bitcoin. Nor does it have any projects existing on its network like Ethereum.
- Competition: Credits is in direct competition with Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. This means that it could take some time for users to get interested in its network.