What is DACC?
Decentralized Accessible Content Chain is a project that’s used to revolutionizes the digital media and content industry. DACC will create a public blockchain that features access management and ownership in the infrastructure level inside the digital media industry.
The ICO contains a decentralized file system that gives users the ability to secure store, manage, and initiate access permissions to their IP and data. IAM ensures that users that are authorized have access to resources that they can use.
Curators, content creators, and consumers can create be properly incentivized to create a community that sets the content creators in the center stage. In addition to its underlying infrastructure, DACC has a full set of developer tools to help users create their own decentralizes applications (dApps) for digital media platforms that are on top of DACC.
The Decentralized Accessible Content project is an IAM (intrinsic identity and access management) based blockchain and start’s its private token sale on June 1, 2018. Further, this platform is planning to rebrand itself as Decentralized Accessible Content Chain (DACC).
It began its sale on June 9th and will have an exchange rate of 1 ETH per 250,000 DACC Tokens. Because of its large bonus, 50% of the tokens will be available for sale before the exchange listing. And the other 50% will be released three months later.
- Data Theft Protection: One of the largest problems that are in cloud storage technology is the security of data. For instance, Yahoo was attacked by a group of hackers that has over 3 billion passwords stolen. With DACC, it uses blockchain technology to ensure that the user’s data is encrypted and safe from outside hackers.
- Content Protection: DACC will have algorithms that are used to protect the user’s content from being stolen. There are IAM permission maps that allow you to decide who can monetize and access your content/IP/data.
- Enhanced Transaction Speed: DACC has Merkle Roots which allow for better transaction scalability and verification. It uses smart contracts to help define rules for token exchanges and ensure that the transactions run smoothly.
- Unique Consensus Algorithms: DACC has a high performing platform that uses DPOS + VRF as a consensus algorithm on the public chain to ensure that the tokens can scale and process high volume transactions.
- Innovative Incentive Token Scheme: The DACC token will be used to reward content creators, ecosystem developers, block producers, and infrastructure maintainers.
- World-Class Global Community: DAC’s team consists of industry veterans from social media, technological, and media platforms and has a combined 20+ years experience and created a community with over 20 million user base.
- Restriction: DACC is restricted because the tokens aren’t available to all persons because of its projected requirements.
- Development Stage: This ICO isn’t in full development as it limits access to this platform to smartphone users.
- Limited Languages: The Whitepaper isn’t available in other languages, and its lack of translation will be a lack of investors.
To conclude, we believe that DACC is one of the best ICOs available. Not only does it have potential to help impact the media and the crypto community as a whole, but also it gives users the ability to get conduct transactions instantly. We hope to see this ICO become more successful in the near future!