Data is one of the most important assets on the internet, businesses, and even on blockchain. Its inevitable, each time someone engages on these platforms, they create more data. With Datawallet, users can benefit from creating data and hold rights to their own information.
This review will help you get a greater understanding on this ICO and what it does for users in and outside the crypto community.
The Current Issue With Data
As of now, social media platforms and internet websites have ownership of our data. They use this data to either advertise products or sell data to third party members. While the average user doesn’t know what’s going on, their data is constantly being sold without their knowledge.
How Does DataWallet Help?
DataWallet’s main goal is to change the way how data is exchanged, bought, and sold. They created an ecosystem that runs on Ethereum’s blockchain network. It uses smart contracts to create a veil of transparency between the user and the company trying to purchase their data.
With DataWallet, it creates a system where the user’s data is only sent to companies that will compensate them. Users can choose who purchases their data, what their data is used for, and if they plan on selling the data, they’ll receive payments from the profits that the data creates.
Also, DataWallet allows for real-time sharing. For this, users can share their social media profiles to the network and choose who they want to sell their data to. This simplifies the process for both parties and helps users get rewarded for sharing their data.
Its main currency is the DXT Token. This token is used to conduct payments within the network. Using this token, data companies can buy user data that are sold on the platform.
Once the user sells their data, they can use the DXT tokens to buy items. Or, they can use it to trade for fiat currency and other cryptocurrencies. Using DataWallet is a great way for users to take back their data and finally be paid a considerable amount of income for doing so.
Token Sale Information:
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC & BCH
- Maximum Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Soft Cap: N/A
- Hard Cap: $40 Million USD
- Public Token Sale: February 5th
- Website: tokensale.datawallet.com
Disclaimer: While this article is made to inform our readers, we aren’t qualified investors. Invest only after researching an ICO, discussing it with your advisor, and then making a decision based on your own risk profile. We are not responsible!
- User Incentives: For using DataWallet’s network, you’re able to receive DXT tokens for providing companies your data. This makes it great for users trying to
- Data Selling Priority: With DataWallet, you can decide who you send your data to. You have full control over your data and can distribute it to the companies that will pay you
- Banned in Main Countries: Due to its data selling properties, DataWallet is banned in countries such as the US, China, Canada, and New Zealand. Such Restrictions might make it hard for the network to flourish in the long term.
- Currency Value: The value of your data might be low since it’s a new network. Only time will determine if the value of your DXT tokens and data will increase.