What is Debitum?
Debitum Network is a project that provides financing for global small businesses. It plans on using the dynamic and powerful nature of blockchain technology to distribute and secure fiat investments in its ecosystem.
Debitum was created on revolutionary concepts such as accessibility, fairness, and decentralization, and wants to create a way where small to medium sized businesses can obtain growth funding.
Debitum Network aims to fix the $2 trillion gap that exists inside the SME environment – according to World Bank statistics, over 70% of SMEs don’t have credit in growing markets.
Also, Debitum wants to disrupt the centralized banking’s control. Small businesses are struggling due to the inaccessible, over-regulated aspects of credit from traditional banking platforms. With its vision, Debitum will unit lenders, borrowers, insurers, document validators, risk assessors under one group.
People who use Debitum’s platform can connect free of charge, and conduct cross-border deals without having to pay high costs and fees such as traditional lending systems do. Designed to be a hybrid platform, Debitum validates agreements through smart contract through Ethereum’s blockchain.
Debitum Network’s native crypto token is DEB or Debitum. It also uses AI intelligence to assist in additional services and uses blockchain communication to automatically clear loans and assets.
- Hybrid Platform: Debitum is created with Ethereum’s blockchain, but also uses fiat money to conduct transactions. Thus, making it easier for businesses to use their service locally.
- Sustainable: Since Debitum’s token is used for every transaction, the cryptocurrency will increase in value the more users actively participating on its network.
- MVP Ready: Debitum has an MVP that’s in its beta stage. This already places it a few steps ahead of other ICOs who don’t have a fully working product yet.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Maximum Token Supply: 400,000,000
- Price: 1 ETH = 7,500 DEB
- Minimum Investment: 0.05 ETH
- Hard Cap: 20,000 ETH
- Website: https://debitum.network/
- Whitepaper: https://debitum.network/whitepaper
Disclaimer: All of our content is for educational purposes only. If you do plan on investing in an ICO do so at your own risk.
- SME Assistance: Debitum helps small businesses obtain funding in a safe and decentralized manner.
- Smart Contract Protection: The smart contracts are used for each transaction and can spot which user is using it for negligent activity.
- Efficient Team: With over 5+ leading members and 10 advisors onboard, Debitum is dedicated to helping this project reach its completion.
- Funding Quality: How will Debitum ensure that lenders are assisting their borrowers within their network?
- Competitors: There is another ICO named Salt that targets the same SME market. We will have to see which one obtains the most market share in upcoming years.
- Token Usage: How does the ICO plan to use its tokens when conflicts need to be resolved? While the token is useful, we would like to see further explanation on how its used to fix issues.