What is Deep Aero?
Artistic renderings of the future always include hovercraft and drones going from place to place. This fantasy is quickly becoming a reality, however Deep Aero is on the cutting-edge of this new technology. Currently, drones are mainly used for recreational and observational purposes. Deep Aero sees a near future where drones will be used for more practical purposes, though. They will be used to alleviate traffic from the streets by transporting cargo and people through the clear skies.
Besides developing drones, Deep Aero is also focusing on a more important task. The guiding force behind these drones. This will be based on AI programs which will guide and direct the drones everywhere that they need to go, and also handle takeoff and landing procedure.
Along with this, they aim to create an entire economy based on blockchain to handle the market demands of the drone market. This will handle everything from booking taxis, sending and receiving packages, making repairs, ordering parts, and even renting drones.
- Deep Aero UTM: This is the flight and traffic management system that Deep Aero is working on creating. It will be a fully-functional and self-aware AI that can learn and adapt at a rapid pace.
- Drone Marketplace: Drones will create a whole new economy that will open up new trades and services. From repair work to private limousines, buyers and sellers will need a marketplace to conduct drone-related business. Deep Aero already has a solution.
- Passenger and Cargo Drones: Deep Aero hopes to alleviate traffic from the ever more crowded city streets by allowing for air transportation of both cargo and passengers. It’s safe, eco-friendly, and efficient.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Deep Aero solves the issue of mass traffic. As cities and countries grow more rapidly, the infrastructure is having a hard time keeping up. As a result, it can take hours to travel a few miles during rush hour. The atmosphere becomes polluted, and people waste valuable time. By introducing a drone economy for transportation purposes, Deep Aero hopes to pave the road for the future of transportation.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.deepaero.com/
- Whitepaper: https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf
- Token name: DRONE
- Token Sale: May 1st – June 1st 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH, BTC
- 1 DRONE = 0.00005 ETH
- Hardcap: 135,000 ETH
- Softcap: 10,000 ETH
- Banned countries: USA
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Deep Aero is creating an AI-based guidance and traffic system to handle drone communication and transportation.
- They are providing a comprehensive marketplace for drone-related sales and services.
- The technology is cutting-edge and likely to be a revolutionary technology.
- Busy and polluted cities will become less busy and cleaner.
- Deep Aero has big goals, and funding them will cost a lot of money
- The USA is restricted from ICO investment which means that a lot of the tech billionaires who would be the first to invest in the company won’t be able to.
Deep Aero is in the process of turning science fiction into reality. They’re not just dreamers, however. They have a team of developers and designers who are working around the clock to develop the transportation system of the future. Drones will be in massive demand over the course of the next decade, and being able to use them for cargo and passenger transport will vastly improve the quality of life in large cities. It may be some time before this company comes into full fruition, but it’s definitely an investment that’s worth making.