What is DeNet?
DeNet is a project that aims to solve the problem within today’s data management. Data is starting to grow at an exponential rate. In fact, our data doubles every 1.5 years. This leads to the problem of traditional data centers who are tasked with the job of storing and managing this data.
By making an alternative to the traditional cloud-based system, DeNet’s platform plans to fix the vulnerabilities and gaps that third parties use to access your personal data. As a result, DeNet gives their users a sense of anonymity and protects them from content surveillance, which is a major concern in today’s world.
DeNet stores all of their data within an encrypted space while giving owners complete control over their information. The system doesn’t have an administrator dictating where and how to use the files. The data stays secure as the system helps users make backup copies in different global locations.
As the world’s first decentralized web hosting service, DeNet will hold a multitude of connected devices, giving users the opportunity to gain income by renting out their personal power to other users. As a result, DeNet will open a new world that accepts technological advancement and a positive change to the current internet infrastructure, which uses single net servers to host websites.
These are the most common aspects that make DeNet a valuable platform.
- Storage: This feature allows users to keep their files safe and make scalable services. As a result, developers can focus on code and not have to worry about content delivery.
- Hosting: You can rent secure and private web hosting. DeNet has a reliable and secure web hosting with one click scalability.
- Mining: 90% of the world isn’t using their computing power. With DeNet, you can obtain passive income by passing your computing power to other users.
- Computing: This gives users the ability to use computing power through the entire world. You only have to pay for the resources that you need.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal:$3,000,000 USD (Soft Cap) – $24,500,000 USD (Hard Cap)
- Total Token Supply: 700,000,000 (Crowdsale)
- Sale Date: August 1st, 2018 – August 30th, 2018
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
- MVP: Unlike other ICOs that promise to release their MVPs, DeNet is testing an alpha version to demonstrate the practicality of its idea. It doesn’t require users to install any specific web browser. Instead, you can upload your static domain webpage to its alpha version, and it will migrate to a network.
- Ease of Use: DeNet uses a simple mechanism which helps users obtain hosting easily. Users don’t have to worry about your knowledge or skills as you only need a functional web browser to use DeNet’s services.
- Transparent Payment System: DeNet’s payment system helps save users from paying extra costs such as incurring fees and subscriptions. You only have to pay for the services provided which are cheaper than today’s web hosting.
- Web Hosting Integration: We want to see how DeNet’s web hosting system integrates existing websites that are used on systems such as HostGator, Bluehost, etc.
- Country Restrictions: DeNet is restricted in the US. We would like to see how this ICO expands to other countries in the future.
For users wanting to get a decentralized web hosting server, DeNet shows some great promise. Once this project fully develops, we’ll see more innovation and progress within the data management and web hosting industry. We hope that this project is successful as it will make it easier for website owners to own their website and their data fully!