What is Ecomi?
Ecomi aims to enhance blockchain technology in three different ways. The project plans to help the protection of private keys, create a real-world currency payment option, and creates a more exciting world of cryptocurrency collectibles.
The project created the app and designed it so that it will have cross-platform application for your desktop, smartphone, and a few select browsers as an extension. And, Ecomi plans on releasing four products into the ecosystem which can be used internationally.
These products include protection, storage, ownership and work to utilize each user’s privacy. For some projects, four products can sound rather ambitious, but Ecomi can streamline its development process. It does this by using existing technologies and receiving multiple partnerships.
- Secure Wallet: Ecomi has developed a wallet that is a cryptocurrency device, and that’s been created to keep your crypto assets secure. All of this is possible due to the credit card sized design.
- Ecomi One: Think of this as your credit bank. This is built on top of the secure wallet and is responsible for holding your cryptocurrencies, fiat, credit, loyalty cards, and NFC enabled debit.
- Ecomi Vault: The Ecomi Vault connects users to the benefits of decentralized storage. This gives users a cryptographic system that allows them to share and manipulate their own intellectual property.
- Ecomi Collect: This is a new form of crypto asset that’s designed in the form of a Non-Fungible Token. It allows art and digital collectibles co-exist on the internet with a recorded ownership which gives users the best protection.
Baws on their roadmap, we can see that Ecomi has a direct plan for the entire project. In, Q1 2017, they began by releasing their conceptualization of the ECOMI ecosystem, which made it possible for them to create the network for new users.
In 2018, Ecomi has completed the Whitepaper, created a smart wallet product, and planned to start its first token sale. By the end of 2018, they hope to expand their ICO into ten different countries. In Q4 2019, the project plans to get their product fully completed and released to the public.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal: 5,750,000 USD (Soft Cap) – 44,625,000 USD (Hard Cap)
- Accepted Currencies: ETH
- Total Tokens: 500,000 (for sale)
Bounty0x username: @jeremycole
- Secured Wallet: Ecomi plans to create wireless cryptocurrency hardware wallet. This makes it easier for users to fully store their crypto assets and keep them in one safe place.
- Data Protection: Thanks to the Ecomi Vault, users can protect their data with a physical layer of protection. Files can only be accessed when the user presses the physical button on the Secure Wallet.
- Decentralized Credit Card: Ecomi’s credit product will help users hold their fiat and crypto assets and can use them to buy products and services.
- Product Releases: Even though Ecomi has four products planned in their lineup, we would hope to see one of them in the alpha or beta stage.
- Country Restrictions: Ecomi is restricted in the US, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, and North Korea.
To conclude, Ecomi was made to help users make payments faster, secure their data, while also having a decentralized card to help use fiat and cryptocurrency interchangeably. Once this project is fully released, we can see it getting adopted by crypto investors and people who are interested in keeping their data and files private. So we’ll have to wait to see what happens!