What is Elepig?
Elepig is a project that’s made to make trading on cryptocurrency exchanges simpler and easier for first-time investors. There is a multitude of crypto exchanges out there, but they aren’t accessible for the average user to understand.
And, there has been a lot of problems in regards to the security of these exchanges. For instance, Coincheck has lost over $500 million dollars due to a recent hack. Because of this, Elepig was invented and uses blockchain technology to prevent these security issues from happening.
Elepig has decades of experience in maintaining and developing secure systems within the finance, government, and defense sectors. If their project is completed, we will be able to see the first crypto exchange that’s user-friendly and protected from outside hackers.
Reliability: Elepig has a team of defense experts that have over 80+ years of experience. The project team plans to create a secure and robust system that has a 10 layer security approach. As a result, users can have a peace of mind when trading cryptocurrencies.
Fees: Elepig has lower fees than any existing crypto exchange. When using an Elepig token for your transactions, you’ll get a 50% reduction on fees.
Team: Elepig is brought to you by industry experts that have worked at the following companies: JP Morgan, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Pensions Regulators, General Dynamics, and much more.
Community: Elepig creates an inclusive ecosystem in their exchange by creating an active community to help design and develop their system. This means that the exchange was created for the user and takes their feedback into consideration.
- Website: View
- Website: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $679,338.00 (Soft cap) – $47,780,106.00 (Hard cap)
- Total Tokens: 302,500,000 ERG (Total) – 150,000,000 ERG (Community Sale)
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Simplicity: Unlike other crypto exchanges that have a complicated process for crypto trading, Elepig will help their users by making a simple yet transparent system for them to trade. By early 2019, Elepig will have an Academy program that helps new users understand the basics of trading in order to increase their investing knowledge.
- KYC Provider: Elepig is talking with a leading KYC provider to help users invest in the ICOs easier. This system will help prevent problems with investing, and Elepig has made the right choice in using an experienced outsource network that can help with KYC trades.
- Payment Card Provider: Once Elepig creates a Payment card provider, this will help their system become more accessible to users who only have fiat money.
- High Competition: Since there are already hundreds of exchanges that are in the cryptomarket, it will take Elepig some time to convert users to use their platform instead.
- Limited Coin Support: While Elepig plans on adding more coins in the future, it only supports about 7 coins (BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, XLM, EPG). Their strict requirements procedure might make it harder for newer altcoins to get into the system.
Overall, Elepig gets our vote because it’s aiming to solve a problem that most cryptocurrency exchanges face. Not only this, but Elepig’s system is simple enough that even first-time crypto traders can get involved. Thus, beginner traders should give this ICO a chance as it has the potential to help make their trading efforts more streamlined.