What is Enkronos?
Enkronos is a project that’s used for decentralized advertising. The project’s main mission is to make a blockchain-based accountability program for data and market-driven projects and campaigns. When using Enkronos, you’re using its strong AI system to view your account history and make better decisions because of it.
The Enkronos tokens are used to operate on Enkronos app platform. This means that they guarantee the public availability of credit operations inside of its platform. No token data manipulation is possible through the use of blockchain technology.
Enkronos plans to expand its app into different forms of technologies. For example, it has created a GPS tracking, multimedia, sensors, fantasy games, semantic web. Each of these technologies is used to help the users advertise their products faster while also making the platform more entertaining to use.
- Combined Popular Ad Management – Content creators, can solve their problem of managing multiple ads through Enrkonos app system. This allows for content creators to control content made on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Centralized User Database: Users can easily import their existing user databases to start managing their centralized environment. Because of this, users are able to manage their files and information in one single location.
- Contest Creation Channels: Enkronos has multiple contest creation channels where users can fund for contests related to: contest walls, location contests, a combination of contests and contests that fit specific purposes (art, location, survey, quiz, etc.).
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: 2,500 ETH (Soft cap) – 500,000 ETH (Hard cap)
- Price: 1 ENK = 0.003 ETH
Bounty0x username: thetechinsiderorg
- Application Usage: Enkronos has a user-friendly app that allows them to utilize their ad campaigns. With its decentralized app, you can get real-time analytics as to what your consumers are doing and what apps they are currently using.
- Decentralized E-commerce Platform: Enkronos plans to create an E-commerce initiative platform. This section will be started from the Loyalty Venue app and helps marketers sell their products to a dedicated target market.
- ENK Token: The ENK token is only used to operate “Enkronos” apps. The user’s personalized wallet that gives an update on the available ENK.
- Protection: While it helps keep users information encrypted via blockchain technology, how will Enkronos keep marketers in compliance with their local marketing laws?
- Investor Concerns: This ICO has a fundraising goal of 500,000 ETH – which can be off-putting for some investors. We suggest that the ICO reduce the fundraising goal if they want to attract short-term investors.
For next-generation decentralized advertising, Enkronos is the project to look out for. Not only does it have an open network where users can distribute their content, but its also a place where developers can deploy their decentralized apps. Thus, this app has a lot of growth potential and might impact the future advertising industry.