What is Fairgrounds?
Fairgrounds is a decentralized ecosystem where users can play fair-chance games that are made on Ethereum blockchain. It offers a myriad of games that give players the opportunity to bet and obtain Ether (ETH).
You are rewarded by participated in the Fairgrounds Rewards Token (FGR), which gives users an incentive to continue using the system. Also, you have the opportunity to refer friends, which gives the referrer and the referred bonus FGR tokens. Lastly, they’ll offer profit sharing through the Fairgrounds Token.
- No Accounts/Sign Ups: There are no accounts, depositing of funds, nor a sign-up. You have to hold your ETH into your Mist wallet or Metamask and begin playing!
- Immediate Payouts: Users don’t have to wait for long withdrawal times nor have a fear of being unable to do so. Since the games are on blockchain and are viewed as smart contracts, the winner is paid out almost instantly.
- Game Selection: Fairgrounds launches a multitude of chance based games where you can bet and play raffle games and other interesting games such as lottery, spin the wheel, and roulette.
- Referrals: Players have the ability to refer their friends to the system and obtain free reward tokens. For instance, Player A refers Player B towards the network. Each time Player B makes a bet, both players obtain 10% rewards.
- Rewards: Every game on Fairground’s platform will give players Fairgrounds Rewards Token (FGR). It will act as an incentive and give you access to interesting rewards such as progressive raffles.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The main issue that it solves is the quality of gambling games. Most centralized gambling games are hard for users to win because of the high chance or due to them being faulty based on their coding.
And, some users are skeptical of these programs because of their slow transaction process. They’ll either require that you reach a certain quota or take days for you to receive your earnings.
With Fairgrounds, users can receive payments on their earnings in ETH, instantaneously. Also, you don’t have to worry about your identity being compromised either. It users blockchain technology to ensure that each user can participate anonymously. That’s why Fairgrounds has been a great crypto for those who are gambling aficionados.
Token Sale Information
- Website – View
- Whitepaper – Read
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- 1 FGD = 0.0001 ETH
- ICO Sale Start Date: February 11th
- End Date: April 11th, 2018
Disclaimer: The information produced in this post is for educational purposes only. Only invest when you have a good advisor and do so at your own risk.
- User Incentives: When using Fairgrounds, you get rewarded for bringing your friend and a 10% profit each time they win a bet.
- Game Selection: You won’t be limited on what luck based games you want to play. Fairgrounds has games ranging from blackjack, roulette, or a raffle. Because of this, users don’t have to waste time seeking the game they want.
- Fair: Most gambling games leave the user without any reward due to its unfair circumstances. With Fairgrounds, the user either receives or loses ETH based on their betting outcome.
- Gambling Issues: While it’s not explained in the whitepaper, how does Fairgrounds help protect users whose addictive personalities will lead them to an excessive amount of gambling?
Conclusively, Fairgrounds is a good ICO for those who have a high risk. With gambling games ICOs, you’ll have to find out if they are guaranteed to help their users before it even launches. Fortunately, with Fairgrounds, we can expect a lot more innovations in the platform in the future.