What is Futourist?
Futourist wants to create an online ecosystem that encourages travelers to write about their experienced and review places such as restaurants, hotels, bars, and public parks. If you post a well-written review, then users can upvote your content, and you get paid. In this way, it’s a lot like Steem for travel reviews.
Businesses can post their listing, and sign up for an account. This would give them the ability to see valuable user feedback which will allow them to make informed decisions and connect with their visitors if somebody had a particularly good or bad experience. Futourist also provides a great way for consumers to read reviews and decide where to go in a new city that they’re visiting.
- Based on ERC-20 protocol: The Ethereum blockchain is fast, reliable, and is easy to scale.
- Get paid to write: If you like to write travel reviews, then you can get paid cryptocurrency for it!
- Quality content: Futourist wants to give readers access to high-quality content and reviews. It achieves this through its incentivized upvoting system.
What Issue Does it Solve?
One of the biggest issues with a lot of review sites these days is that they are very biased. On one end of the spectrum, you get horrible reviews written by people who either had a bad experience or who are maliciously trying to ruin a restaurants reputation. On the other end of the spectrum, you get users who just write a quick “I had a great time, five stars” type of review.
Neither of these types of reviews are very helpful or informative to readers. Nonetheless, they have the power to greatly affect a businesses online ratings and the future business that they receive. With their incentivized rating system, Futourist provides a way for quality reviews and content to be upvoted and have more visibility, and reviews that are poorly written or obviously biased to be downvoted.
Token Sale Information
- Token name: FTR
- Hard cap: 5,600,000€
- Softcap: 700,000€
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000 FTR
- Price per FTR: 0.016€
- Tokens accepted: Ether (ETH)
- Website: https://futourist.io
- Whitepaper: https://futourist.io/whitepaper
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Monetization: Futourist gives all users the opportunity to get paid for writing good reviews.
- Detailed Roadmap: Futourist has a very detailed roadmap that outlines all of their plans for the rest of 2018 and going into 2019. This is always good to see in an ICO.
- Easy to Adopt: People are already used to writing reviews on sites like Google and Yelp. This makes this Futourist a very easy transition for them. They also provide a mobile app.
- 2019 Launch: Futourist doesn’t plan on going public till 2019, which means you might not see a significant return on investment until next year.