What is Geeba?
The traditional delivery ecosystem has a few internal issues alongside it. Customers are complaining about delayed and late deliveries. With Geeba, the project aims to use blockchain technology to solve these issues to improve the industry.
Geeba is developing a blockchain based, decentralized ecosystem. It enables businesses to lower the expenses of local deliveries powered by smart hubs, blockchain, and autonomous vehicles. This ecosystem acts as a growth enabler and gives unlimited opportunities to shippers and a community-centric approach.
Using Geeba’s ecosystem, carriers and retailers connect with shippers that are powered by autonomous vehicles. They offer interesting benefits such as same-day delivery, 24/7, and express services by shipping API integrations or one web interface.
Geeba plans on creating a city logistics solutions that serve fully extended and centralized extended supply chains. Additionally, this proposed business model assumes that Geeba will start working with businesses since its B2X model is complete.
- Delivery App: The delivery app provides a smooth customer service process and order tracking for -end customers. This app allows end-consumers to interact with the delivery robots and will be published on Android Play Store and Apple App Store
- Web Platform Interface: The web interface for service providers and shippers receive real-time competition estimates. It allows users to perform all actions such as: reviewing payments and history, scheduling, dispatching and managing fleets, setting pricing policies and delivery options.
- Geeba Coin: Geeba coins are the main payment currency for community incentives and delivery services. Token holders can use it to send deliveries to their home and sign smart contracts as a proof of delivery.
- Website: https://geeba.io
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: $3,200,000 (Soft Cap) – $28,000,000 (Hard Cap)
- Token Supply: 400,000,000 GBA
- Price: 1 GBA = 0.01 USD
Bountyhive username: thetechinsider
- Multilanguage Support: Geeba’s website and e-commerce platform is built with the default languages, Arabic and English. And it gives users the option of integrating other languages for the complete solution or specific sections.
- Smooth UX and UI: Alongside its attractive GUI, internet users want an interface that helps them get what they’re looking for without time. Geeba’s website interface and e-commerce mobile app emphasize on the ease of finding data quickly.
- Lightweight: User behavior on websites is affected by how long it takes for the site to load and appear on the screen. Geeba’s interface offers a lightweight solution to gain the user’s satisfaction and keeps them coming back to the website.
- Competitors: There are already ICOs that plan to use bots to delivery products. How will Geeba differentiate itself from its competition?