The world needs a better way of enforcing the law, treating the sick, and helping others. With Guardium, it aims to make these efforts possible through its decentralized network and high-quality reports on crimes that are present.
We’ll review how this ICO has its merits and concerns to help you see how it can be used to improve the lives of everyone who uses it.
What is Guardium?
Guardium was made to solve the problem of centralized security. Throughout the world, less than 50% of its countries have a reliable 9-1-1 service available. Because of that, they are more susceptible to unreported crimes and reduce the overall safety amongst the population.
What the world needs, as many experts can agree, is a strong foundation and a new response network. This starts with the police starting to encourage and engage with developing technology, having multiple tests be conducted to improve its accuracy, and the inclusion of the correct partners at the right time.
Guardium’s token is used for its global safety response network. It gives a framework for the 4 billion people who don’t have access to a 9-1-1 service and has a better response time than the current ones set in place.
Here are some of the solutions that Guardium provides. Since its a new ICO, its specification of their aspects are still under development:
- Identity: How providers and users identify themselves on the network. Guardium plans to offer a secure way of establishing user identity to prevent the chance of spoofing.
- Logging, Incident Reporting, and Auditing: This step entails that Guardium will aid in creating a method where each response is reported and logged into its network so that police officials can aid in getting to the affected area on time.
- Hardware API: Guardium plans to create an API that’s available for mobile phones so they can act as interfaces to the network.
Technology Behind Guardium
Guardium tokens are rewarded for users who participate and help others inside its network. For example, an EMT or a police officer that’s off-duty can receive Guardium tokens once they answer an off-duty call. Guardium tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or used to obtain prizes within the network.
It uses the blockchain network to create peer-to-peer utility, near zero transaction fees, and secure processing requests. Plus, it uses Scrypt’s algorithm which is also used by successful cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin.
This means that users can use this coin without having to wait a long time for older cryptos like Bitcoin. And, it has a security prevention if there is a 51% attack. Basically, Guardium is made to prevent the holders from using its system unfairly and protects the integrity of the platform.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: ETH, BTC
- Bitcoin Blockchain Variant (Not an ERC-20 Token)
- Max Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Public Sale Start: January 22, 2018 – February 22, 2018
- Website: http://guardium.co
- Whitepaper: http://guardium.co/whitepaper/guardium_whitepaper.0.83.pdf
Disclaimer: We don’t give investment advice. Our intended purpose is to educate you on ICOs only. Research and conduct with your advisor before risking to partake in any ICO.
- Enhances Worldwide Security: Using Guardium can be used to protect third world countries and places without a reliable security network.
- Corruption Proof: Since it’s on Bitcoin’s blockchain, Guardium is protected against those who want to own the network and use it for the wrong reasons.
- Detailed Whitepaper: Its whitepaper helps even beginner crypto users understand its roadmap and its plans. Thus, making it easier to understand and use.
- Legality: We still don’t know if Guardium will be accepted in larger countries throughout the world yet.
We believe that Guardium is a good ICO, but only time will tell to see how it will be implemented in the future. This ICO is great for its off-duty protection capabilities, but we’ll have to see the ICO in action before we can truly say its the best. Still, it’s a great start, and we hope to see more changes within their API and network in the upcoming months.