What is Hash Gains?
Hash Gains is an ICO project that plans to give users the ability to mine cryptocurrency through cloud mining. However, there have been a multitude of reports saying that the project had some underlying flaws behind it.
Crypto Mining is often thrown around these days. Since there is a multitude of startups that claim that they’ll give investors large profits through cloud mining, there has been an increase of fake ICOs present. You need to understand that any company that plans to deliver high returns after a small investment should be looked at cautiously.
Hash Gains is one venture that plans to take your investment and mine cryptocurrencies on your behalf. And, the company plans to give amazing results, but have unrealistic time periods. And in this review, we’ll see what benefits Hash Gain gives to their users.
What’s the Issue with Hash Gains?
When viewing it, Hash Gains appears to be a well-designed website. As it provides users important mining information, but also gives their customers a helpline number. But, as we take a more in-depth look, things begin to look more tricky. Here are some aspects that made us a bit suspicious about the project.
When you use Hash Gain’s trade calculator (It tells you how much you’ll receive an expected profit), you’ll notice that the returns are always above 200%. You don’t have to be an expert to know that this is an unrealistic profit ratio, but they are impossible to sustain in the long run.
Throughout Hash Gain’s website, you’ll be bombarded with multiple messages that claim the platform uses High Performance Trading Algorithms and an Approved Crypto Bot. However, there isn’t any evidence to back it up.
According to the site’s legal documentation, the contracts that you enter in Hash Gains last for about 24 months instead of a lifetime.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Max Token Supply: 100,00,000
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ETH, LTC
- Starting Price: 1 HSG = 1 USD
Disclaimer: All the information produced in the article is to educate our readers. Invest in any ICO once you receive the okay from your financial advisor.
- Potential Returns: While the return rate is rather high, there is a chance that Hash Gains will give the user their full returns if done properly.
- Blockchain Based Application: Hash Gains states that they have an application such as their Crypto Bot that ensures that the user can make automatic trades and gain cryptocurrency automatically.
- Cloud Mining: Hash Gains plans to increase the user’s cryptocurrency holdings through mining online.
- Website Design: The website design appears unprofessional, and it’s hard to navigate throughout the site.
- Company Team: While Hash Gains has a team, they are unable to provide any updates on their project.
You need to watch out for ICOs that promises you high returns on your investments. Chances are they are red flags which are only out there for profit. When looking at Hash Gains, one can only see that it doesn’t have a reliable base, making it hard for users to get fully behind the project. To conclude, we believe that Hash Gains is a high-risk ICO that you should be careful when investing into.