What is Hilo?
Hilo is a social media site that’s geared towards the crypto community. It’s a platform that’s used for people that are interested in cryptocurrency to interact, share information, discuss, and enhance their cryptocurrency knowledge together.
- Real-Time Assets: You can view your crypto assets in a dashboard that allows you to see them in real time.
- Learn Cryptocurrency: Play games and access a newsfeed in order to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency and receive information and updates of the cryptomarket.
- Learn From Professionals: Watch the influencers of cryptocurrency and see what they’re currently trading.
- Alerts: Receive notifications on changes in prices of cryptocurrencies, token events, and other news in regards to cryptocurrency.
- Find Your Tribe: Make private groups with friends and other users so you can disclose information about cryptocurrency secretly.
- Track Your Trades: All of your trades are placed in a comprehensive dashboard. This makes it easier for you to track and analyze each one.
We also like Hilo because of their intuitive roadmap. It’s well thought out and gives investors clear expectations as to how the project will go. Here is their roadmap:
- Social Graph
- Integrated Exchanges
- HILO Token Integration
- Influencer Subscriptions
- Wallet Integration
- Fantasy Crypto
- Android and iOS
As you can see, their roadmap is concise and shows that their team has a set purpose. All of the milestones placed on the roadmap show that they are trying to make a decentralized social media platform for all crypto enthusiasts. Because of this, we can expect that most of their developments will be completed by Q4 2019.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Fundraising Goal: N/A
- Token Sale Dates: July 30th, 2018 – August 13th, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Decentralized Social Media: Since this ICO uses blockchain technology, it will be free from the limitation of other social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). If done correctly, it will be free from server downtime and can protect your information if you plan on using Hilo privately.
- Investment Tracking: As stated earlier, Hilo has a straightforward way for users to track their assets. This makes it easier for beginner investors to get used to cryptocurrency while helping professionals perform advanced analytics to help them survive in the market.
- News: The news information that this platform could provide is another important feature. Hilo could have a strong source of news.
- User Volume: Since its a social media platform, Hilo will need a high volume of users in order for the site to receive any profit.
- Official Launch: Hilo hasn’t officially launched yet, making it hard for investors to be interested in the platform.
Hilo is definitely an ICO that you should look into if you’re a social media influencer, user, or just someone that’s interested in cryptocurrency. If the project is successful, then it will have the potential to be the next Steemit. And we’ll have to see how this ICO works in the future, but we can expect that it will be successful.