What is Imigize?
Not only does it have its own native cryptocurrency that’s blockchain encrypted, but it also solves the problem of not obtaining clothes online and see if they fit you perfectly.
Imigize uses 3D technology to scan your feet. Once scanned, it helps find the right shoe size for you. This is a huge helping hand, right? If you’ve ever bought clothes online, you know that its size numbers are mysterious and there’s a high chance that you’ll encounter issues with the clothes once it arrives.
- Market Confirmation: Imigize has created partnerships with the Russian market who owns multiple online retailers: Sportmaster, Wild Berries, and RunLab with a total of 100 million customers.
- Technological Breakthrough: Imigize creates a technical breakthrough by being able to measure a user’s footwear volume, and knowing the right parameters that help with reliable contactless fitting.
- Ease of Use: Imigize allows users to scan their feet in 3D at a store, or through using its iOS/Android apps for its smartphone.
- Prospects: Imigize’s studies confirmed that their technology could be used for all wearable products: clothing and shoes.
- Functionalities: Founded in St Petersburg, Russia, Imigize creates over 1 million shoe samples a year.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The main issue with online shopping is finding clothes that fit. Each clothing store has a different size, which can often confuse users unless they buy their products online. As a result, people send their shoes back which leads to a loss in the company’s profit revenue.
It’s expected that about 90% of the footwear industry will convert to the internet by 2035. This means that online stores will exponentially increase their income and assist the global economy. Imigize plans to use its project to make it easier for shoe companies to transition and start earning more profit on the clothes they are currently selling.
Imigize helps clients by giving them a vast range of products to use. This gives them peace of mind as they don’t have to worry about getting clothes in the wrong size again. Imigize’s online platform provides this service and ensures that its users will have security and low fees when buying their products.
Token Sale Information
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ETH
- Soft Cap: 100,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 60,000,000 USD
- Price: 1 IMZ = 0.00017821 ETH
- Website: https://imigize.io/index.html
- Wallpaper: https://imigize.io/wp/en/Imigize-Whitepaper-v0.85_EN.pdf
- Telegram group: https://t.me/imigize
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
- Partnerships: Imigize is partnered with a large Russian footwear company. This allows them to test out their products on their clothes and then send them to a large market online.
- Innovative Product: Imigize’s solution to the fitting problem is creative, and its use of 3D technology does help users in their shopping process.
- Decentralized Marketplace: Once your body measurements are scanned, Imigize shows products that are relative to the user’s size. Thus, making it easier to get clothes that accurately fits your body.
- No MVP: While Imigize has a nice vision, they don’t have any concrete products available to test out their service.
- Token Uncertainty: We wish that Imigize would further explain the usage of their token in their whitepaper.
- Sizing Issues: How will Imigize help people of extreme large/small body proportions find custom clothing stores to suit them?