What is Kinekt?
While services such as Google and Apple wallet have made it easy to pay for goods without a physical card, they still have their limitations in that the user needs to have their device handy with a connection. If you happen to be in an area that has bad service or you forget your phone altogether, then you’re out of luck.
Kinekt is creating a point of sale (POS) terminal that can be used by any business anywhere, and will greatly simplify and speed up transactional procedure. Users on the Kinekt network simply need to set their personal accounts up to work with their preferred method of payment. Once they are set up, they can go into any retailer with a Kinekt terminal and pay for their goods with a fingerprint scan and entry of a personal PIN number.
- Blockchain Security: Decentralized blockchain security is by far the best way to encrypt and send data through a network. This means that each transaction will be completely secure. Businesses won’t be able to see your card or personal data, and each transaction is secured by a biometric fingerprint scan.
- AI Management: After you’ve completed your scan, the Kinekt AI automatically scans your profile for your preferred payment method. If any issues arise, it will give you a quick on-screen notification as to whether you would like to choose another payment method.
- Spend Anywhere: Sometimes people have those days where they forget their wallet and their phone. With Kinekt, all you need is your fingerprint to pay for goods and services around the world.
What Issue Does it Solve?
Traditional card kiosks and bank terminals have their limits. Sometimes your card is damaged and can’t be read, or you may forget to bring it altogether. With Kinekt, users can pay for services anywhere using only their fingerprint. All data and information is secure and virtually impossible to hack. Finally, in addition to all this, Kinekt terminals will be incredibly fast and will be able to process multiple transactions at once, which will greatly reduce the length of in-store lines.
Token Sale Information
- Website: https://www.kinekt.technology/
- Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hludc0snmjerxiz/kinekt%2C%20ico%20white%20paper.pdf?dl=0
- Token name: XKN
- Pre ICO Token Sale: July 2nd – July 31st 2018
- Accepted payment: ETH
- 1 ETH = 5,000 XKN
- Hardcap: $40,000,000 USD
- Softcap: $200,000 USD
- Available to all countries
Disclaimer: All information on this post is made to educate our readers. Don’t invest in any ICO unless you’re confident about its capabilities and do so at your own risk.
Bitcointalk Username: TheTechInsider
Ethereum Address: 0x6a9c8df44ae3c1b4cdf9243a32e6a8b5661e6489
- Kinekt provides blockchain security on each transaction
- Kinekt terminals require a simple biometric scan to complete a transaction
- All transactions are quickly handled by the Kinekt AI
- Kinekt has developed partnerships with global leaders such as WalMart, Costco, MasterCard and SamsungPay
- It may be a struggle to get both businesses and customers to adopt the new technology at first
Kinekt is the POS payment solution for the future. Nobody will have to worry about carrying around plastic cards or cellular devices to make digital payments. All physical transactions will be made with a simple fingerprint scan and pin entry, no matter where you are in the world. As Kinekt has already developed partnerships with some of the global leaders in sales, they stand a good chance at gaining traction in the next couple of years.