What is Labor Crypto?
The freelance gig industry has gained popularity within the last five years. Companies such as Lyft, Uber, Upwork, and Fiverr, and a myriad of other platforms have given users the ability to work flexible hours.
But, these programs have their own set of disadvantages. They tend to pay their freelancer’s low fees, have high service fees and are designed to make their users pay for each transaction.
That’s where Labor Crypto steps in.
Labor Crypto is an ICO project that plans to make a freelance user-powered ecosystem. The project is an iteration of Choice Relief, a user-ran platform that streamlines gig economy matchmaking.
Labor Crypto uses that experience and uses blockchain smart contracts to help decentralize traditional power structures and give economic power to freelance workers and employers.
They plan to connect workers from around the world regardless if they have a banking system or not. As a result, freelancers can receive all of their earnings without having to worry about the middleman taking a percentage of their income.
- The consumer can decide when hiring help is a better use of their resources.
- This platform allows freelancers to test their limits, expand their horizons, and be their boss.
- When Stakeholders have the opportunity to become apart something that helps improves the world while also gaining money by working through Labor Crypto’s platform.
With Labor Crypto, the project will help each participant of the gig economy (Freelancer, Consumer, Stakeholder) work together without the need of a middleman. As a result, you’ll find it easier to complete freelance projects or higher freelancers without losing money in the process.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Fundraising Goal: $2,000,000 (Soft Cap) – $22,000,000 USD (Hard Cap)
- Investor KYC: Yes
- Token Sale: June 15, 2018 – August 15, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Freelancer Incentive: When working on Labor Crypto’s platform, freelancers can create smart contracts with their employers to make the project more accessible and credible for freelancers and investors.
- Passionate Team: Labor Crypto has a team of 8+ members that pay it forward to help make opportunities for demographics to participate in an open economy.
- Brand: Labor Crypto creates a brand with integrity, a quality structure, high-tier freelancers, and helpful customer service. The project focuses on consumers who want to hire freelancers – this is a segment that’s been ignored by global competition and enterprises that need to hire good freelancers.
- Advisors: It has a team of advisors, but not all of them are verified. This can make it difficult for some investors to fully stand behind the project.
- Project Development: We want to see an alpha or beta version of this project to ensure that it will benefit their users in the future.
In the end, Labor Crypto is a great project that solves all of the problems within the freelancing industry. First, it plans to use blockchain technology to make both employers and employees benefit from working with each other. If successful, we could be looking at the next decentralized UpWork for freelancers!