What is LanceChain?
LanceChain is a marketplace that’s for project owners and freelancers. But, it’s decentralized through Ethereum’s blockchain, making it less susceptible to attacks. With LanceChain, freelancers are able to be paid for their talents without the need of a middleman.
When using LanceChain, it uses smart contracts so that both sides know the scope of their project. With additional project security and 0% commission, its a one-stop shop for users who want high-quality freelance work or owners who want to obtain the best talent without having to search through untrustworthy web services.
- Blockchain Support: LanceChain offers premium features for business owners and freelancers who work on blockchain related projects via LanceChain.
- Additional Earnings: LanceChain Token holders can obtain real income through the platform’s talent recognition. Both the election body and experts of LANC token holders can obtain income.
- No Censorship: There is no central authority to ratings, achievements, profile visibility, earnings, etc. LanceChain promises not to suspend users accounts if they are inactive or if they proceed to work outside their platform.
- Dispute Settlement: Subject matter experts will be elected due to the LanceChain community and the LANC token holders that settle disputes and makes sure the work meets the desired quality and industry standards.
- Guaranteed Work and Payments: Through Ethereum’s smart contract system, LanceChain promises quick and fast payments towards freelancers who work on their platform.
What Issue Does it Solve?
One of the largest issues with the freelancing industry is the commission fees, the validity of worker information, and the quality that’s produced. While there are some freelance hiring sites online, some of them charge 10% commission fees once a contract is started.
LanceChain offers an innovative solution to this problem by giving you a network where each of the employees is verified due to contracts. Also, since it’s on blockchain’s network, you don’t have to pay extra for fees. Thus, it’s a great platform that uses blockchain and AI technology to fix the current problems within the freelance market.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Token Presale: February 18th, 2018
- Soft Cap: 18,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 27,900,000 USD
Disclaimer: Only invest knowing your own risk. The information that’s posted should be used for educational purposes only.
- Early Adopter Incentive: If you invest in the ICO early, either through its pre-sale or its second sale, you’ll gain a 10% bonus for doing so.
- Project Security: Through Ethereum’s smart contracts, LanceChain project owners don’t have to worry about their talent finishing the project past the deadline, or producing low quality work.
- No MVP: We would like to see a product of this ICO to ensure that the company has a physical representation of their whitepaper.
- Competition: There is a multitude of other ICOs that are attempting to fix the Freelance Industry through their projects. How will LanceChain show dominance within the field?