What is Mandala?
Mandala is a platform that will bring blockchain and cryptocurrency assets to the masses. They plan on doing this by an innovative user interface and simple trading technology. Mandala’s native token MDX is used to create more successful and simple trades via user-friendly tools.
The platform will help beginner investors learn investment strategies while trading using community strategies, big data, automated trading bots, fundamental analysis, and analytics. This approach to trading isn’t usually found in today’s fragmented exchange space.
Mandala’s vision is to make crypto trading easier to understand and execute. By using simple profit taking and risk management strategies, the platform will be accessible to novice investors while having in-depth features for advanced institutional investors as well.
One thing that puts Mandala ahead of their competitors is their training process. It allows users to get up to speed while helping them understand concepts each step of the way. Not only will you be able to learn more about cryptocurrency trading, but you’ll be able to use Mandala’s trading exchange as well actively.
Some of the advanced features include:
- Vital trading analytics and data
- Signals for entries and exits
- Simple trading bot functionality.
Why does Mandala make a huge emphasis on trading new investors how to trade? Their goal is to level the playing field by making a more informed marketplace. As a result, it will help the cryptosphere grow in market value and profitability.
Today, most cryptocurrency platforms throw their users in a deep end by withdrawing important information about the trading process. With Mandala, you can use their platform as a training ground which can help you increase your long-term profits.
Mandala’s full platform is scheduled to release in Q4 2018. And, they are planning to release a beta version by Q3 2018. The project plans to release iOS and Android apps by the end of the year.
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: View
- Telegram: https://t.me/mandalaex
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mandalaexchange/
- Fundraising Goal: $3,000,000 USD (Soft Cap) – $18,000,000 USD (Hard Cap)
- Total Tokens: 400,000,000 (For Sale)
- ICO Sale: June 1, 2018 – July 13, 2018
Bounty0x profile: @jeremycole
- Customer Support: Mandala’s platform uses customer support, which helps users contact their team if they have any questions.
- Connectivity: Mandala will add a social aspect to their platform. The exchange rewards users with MDX tokens for participating within their community. “Without user connectivity, we might not have made it this far” Mandala’s website explains. The project plans to switch from the Internet of Things to the Internet of Value.
- Robust Engine: Users are able to access Madala’s platform via a streamlined UI. This UI is powered by blockchain technology and is able to handle over a million transactions per second. The exchange offers AI-based strategies, automatic on-site trading tools, and analytics to complement the user experience that’s provided through Mandala’s platform.
- Competition: There are other ICOs that promise the same thing. So we’ll have to see what Mandala does to ensure that its better than the competitors.
- Regulation Risk: How will Mandala’s teamwork to ensure that their project is accepted internationally?
- Blockchain Network Congestion: What if there are too many users on Mandala’s platform at once? Will its system be able to be upgraded to handle over 1,000,000 transactions per second?
Basically, Mandala is the future of crypto exchanges. We believe that the project will help create more crypto savvy investors who take more calculated decisions when placing their funds into ICOs and altcoins. Thus, we’ll have to see how it develops to see if it will make a serious impact on the investment community.