What is Matchroom?
Matchroom is a digital platform that’s designed to meet the demands of the gaming community through the use of blockchain technology. It’s founded in South East Asia and plans to grow inside of its region before expanding globally.
The project leaders of Matchroom create a multitude of gaming activities throughout their platform. They plan to resolve current problems with current modern gaming issues through the use of blockchain technology which includes but isn’t exclusive to
- Consumers & Communities: original content, social media, relevant news and updates, and making a virtual trading marketplace.
- Industry Operators: Alternative funding source, extended market and audience reach, and targeted marketing opportunities.
- Content Creators: Workshops and supporting activities on a surface level, optimal publishing space, and unique monetization opportunities.
What Issue Does it Solve?
In the gaming industry, it faces the current problem of getting users paid for. While its possible, the way for gamers to receive funding is limited and can take a few days before it works properly.
Because of this, Matchroom was made to counter the issues that occur due to centralized gaming. In fact, the project has received funding from the following gaming industry leaders:
- Hong Kong Cyber Games Arena – This gaming industry giant is Hong Kong’s, Macau’s, and Taiwan’s main eSports content provider and organizer. Since it secured their prestige within the regions, the company plans to extend their influence throughout South East Asia through using Matchroom.
- Hoolai Games – a Chinese mobile developer and social website that’s owned by TenCent and has over 800 employees through Shanghai, Silicon Valley, and Beijing. The company released multiple top grossing and award-winning games in the Chinese market.
- SQ2 Fintech – A global financial technology that spreads across China, Singapore, and Malaysia. Beyond your usual software and hardware solutions (including their IoT devices), they offer a proprietary blockchain solution called AURA; which infuses blockchain technology and IoT gadgets in order to create mass-adoptive ecosystems through low powered devices.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepapepr: Read
- Accepted Payment: ETH
- Sale: February 28th, 2018
- Minimum Investment: 5 ETH
- Maximum Token Supply: 500,000
- Telegram: https://t.me/MatchRoomio
Do you have any additional questions about Matchroom?
Tell us in the comments below!
Disclaimer: The information posted is for educational purposes only. Only invest after you’ve researched the ICO you’re thinking of and do so at your own risk.
- Transparency: Votem ensures that each of the votes is accurate and free from corruption and duplicate votes.
- Token-Based Voting: With Votem, users can vote using the token. The token ensures that each of their votes is registered and cannot be mined for duplicate voting.
- Voting Quality: How will the votes stay valid? What will Votem do in the event that their platform is hacked?