What is Med Credits?
Med Credits is an ICO that aims to use Ethereum smart contracts, blockchain technology, and smart phones to connect doctors and patients worldwide on a decentralized network. By creating an open medical marketplace, it makes a free-market system that gives more efficient and affordable health care than what’s currently available.
It’s first testable software, Hippocrates is a user-friendly app that connects dermatologists and patients for quick diagnoses for an inexpensive cost.
- Faster Diagnoses: With Med Credits, users have access to an international list of doctors. This means that no matter where you are, you’ll be able to get a doctor to diagnose your health condition almost instantly.
- Blockchain Based Telemedicine: Med Credits is a decentralized healthcare network that’s created on blockchain. It has smart contracts that ensure that both parties guarantee payment (which eliminates the need for middlemen and a central authority). There are independent nodes that check physician credentials, which ensures that only licensed and the best physician work on the network.
- Anytime Healthcare: The telemedicine industry is expected to have a $200 billion market share by 2024. With blockchain technology, Med Credits gives you access to healthcare without experiencing wait times and in the comfort of your own home.
- Universal Medical Records: This project uses electronic medical records to help doctors co-manage their patients on the platform. Med Credits giving patients the ability to have private keys to have better control of their health records.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The biggest issue of the health industry is its time and the quality of the data. In traditional health centers, users have to wait hours if not days to receive treatment. As a result, many patients don’t become healed but worsen their conditions over time.
Med Credits plans on solving this by making it easy for users interact with doctors through their mobile platform. Thanks to blockchain, their medical data is encrypted and safe from outside hackers. Thus, when using Med Credits, you’ll have an inexpensive and effective way to get assistance for your medical needs.
Token Sale Information
- Decentralized Healthcare: Med Credits allow users to get health diagnosed without having to wait hours for an appointment to receive medical assistance.
- Verified Professional Assistance: The nodes on the network will help determine each of the physicians and doctors are legitimate. This helps prevent fraudulent health providers and increase the quality of the network.
- MVP Available: Med Credits has an MVP which can be used to receive health recommendations and diagnose your medical issues.
- Prescription Medication: How will Med Credits help users obtain their prescribed medication through its blockchain network?
- Non-US Based: While this is a great project idea, US investors are unable to participate because of the law restrictions in the country.