What is Medical Chain?
Medical Chain is an ICO who aims to save lives through blockchain. Developed on Ethereum, Medical Chain uses its blockchain platform to obtain medical data. This gives your patients the ability gather their medical data from multiple sources and place them in one area.
For instance, these sources can include medical devices or prescriptions. Once placed on the blockchain, you can have access to this data from almost anywhere. You can access this data during an emergency setting or if you’re at another doctor.
- Keep Data Anonymous and Safe: Patients can decide how much of their medical data is shown to the public.
- Easy Access to Data: With Medical Chain, you can send it between insurers, providers, countries, and specialists.
- No Cost for Doctors or Patients: Monetized by patients that want medical companies and scientists use their data for research.
What Issue Does it Solve?
The main issue that Medical Chain is planning to solve is to solve is to lower the number of deaths due to bad medical records. They’ll plan to solve this in two ways
- First, the medical information that’s collected in a multitude of different places, this it was difficult for them to have readily available. Doctors and patients might be unable to have it during critical situations. Thus, it can result in an increased rate of deaths.
- Second, billions of dollars are invested each to research for better treatments. When you create a decentralized source of information would make it easier to access. The “big data’ is of great value to pharmaceutical companies, insurers, and healthcare systems. Applying to these technologies would lead to a reduced cost of medicine and more research into finding cures for the disease.
Token Sale Information
- Website: View
- Whitepaper: Read
- Accepted Payment: BTC, ETH
- Maximum Token Supply: 200,000
- Tokens Sold: $24,000,00
Disclaimer: Research any ICO before doing it and do so at your risk. The information produced in this article is used for educational purposes only.
- Decentralized Data Gathering: With Medical Chain, doctors, nurses, and other registered pharmaceuticals can use your data to help diagnose you and give you treatment based off your health history.
- Smart Contracts: When using Medical Chain, smart contracts are made to give a limited time for medical experts to view the patient’s data.
- Benefits all Medic Experts: Medical Chain provides benefits to doctors, insurers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Product Needed: We want to see a beta test of a Medical Chain to see if its product can work in a realistic environment.
- Competition: How will Medical Chain can do well when placed against their competitors? Is their product innovative enough to get them the most market share?
- Data Protection: While blockchain can be used to protect medical data, what will Medical Chain do if hacks occur and their data is compromised?